chapter 6 : sneaking out

The next day Yibo asked Zhan to stay at home and forbade him to go out .
"Baby , I've something to do today. You stay in the house . Don't go outside no matter what happens. Don't go out even if someone familiar calls. If you really want to go then call me first , okay?" 

When yibo said this Zhan raised his eyebrows in curiosity. He sat beside Yibo before asking, "where are you going?"
Few second later Zhan acted as if he said something that shouldn't be said and hurriedly added, "You..you don't have to say. I understand,  I will do whatever you said . Stay at home."
Inside zhan sneered, even if you don't tell me I will know it anyway.

Yibo caressed Zhan's cheeks and said in a warm tone, "I'm going to meet up with someone important."

Zhan was surprised. He didn't expect yibo to answer.  The interest inside of himself rose once again. Someone important? Whoever it is , Yibo is going in person. He has to be important.
"..why..you.."

Yibo let out a small smile as he looked zhan in the eye. As if he could read Zhan's thoughts, he said,"You are mine. Naturally,  you have the right to know."

Right to know?
Zhan's next words were all forgotten after he listened to Yibo. What right? Is it the right of his boyfriend? He is fake anyway.
When Zhan realised what he was thinking , he himself was surprised. He immediately  threw those messy thoughts out of his head.

From Yibo's point of view , he saw the faint redness on Zhan's cheek. His boyfriend is just so cute and loveable. He can hardly resist him.

"Okay. Zhan, Don't listen to anyone after I leave. Even if someone from my people calls you , you shall never response to them." Yibo said again.

Zhan who seemed to be in thought heard this and flashed a toothy smile before replying, "I got it."

Yibo's heart itched watching Zhan smile at him. He realised that in the future he will have hard time facing Zhan and hiding him from all those wolves outside. He got closer to zhan and hugged him closely.

"You're mine. You only belong to me." Yibo said once more.

Zhan didn't say anything and remained silent.

"Are you coming out or not ? Half an hour has already passed man." Outside Ziqi's loud voice sounded.

Zhan tried to get out of Yibo's embrace but he couldn't.  Yibo got annoyed by Ziqi's reminder. But he has his job to do and can't always be with zhan. This was meant to be.

"They are calling you. You should go now."

"Why? In a hurry to shoo me away?" Yibo asked with a smile. Though he seemed he was just joking , he was half serious.

Zhan dropped his gaze and said, "No. You have work to do. I will feel bad if you are late because of me."

Zhan: hurry up and leave. I'm afraid I'll be late because of you.

Yibo took in zhan's expression and felt soft once again.
" Your husband is leaving for work. Won't you perform your duty, baby?"

Zhan groaned, "You are using that word again!" Zhan was thoroughly irritated. husband your a*s! This mafia has a loose screw in his head!

In yibo's eyes Zhan looked as if he was acting coquesttish . He chuckled and swing his arm around zhan's slim waist , trapping him. His face neared zhan's.
"Then....don't be mad ...wife?" Yibo purposely dragged out his tone.

At this point, Zhan was burning in rage. How dare he! He can't wait to kick this man and shoot him on the head.
Seeing Zhan not replying, Yibo stopped talking about husband and wife. His other hand found his way towards Zhan's cheeks.