Chapter 29: Truth

"Me? Why would I ask for abuse? Are you kidding me?"

"Fortunately not. You asked for the truth, I agreed to show you."

Zhan couldn't smile at all. He straightened his lips and sat down slowly on the bed, enduring the aching muscles.

He thought of the blue crystal and the saying that it would show the truth. Zhan still remembers that he was in his room fiddling with the crystal.

But in the end what is exactly the truth? What did they mean by the truth?

When he was still immersed in thoughts , Yibo also couched down and traced zhan's jaw with his finger.
"I can answer all your doubts. Don't mistake, I'm not Peter pan haha. I need something in exchange."

Looking around , everything is standstill. He knew he was screwed really bad. There is no way out. But he still dodmt forget his personality. So, Zhan looked up in the eye and said, "what do you want?"

'Yibo' stopped messing with zhan and with a wave of his hand the room disappeared . In a blink of an eye both him and 'yibo' appeared in a white space. In the middle of the space a simple wooden table and two chairs was placed. 'Yibo' went over and sat down as he motioned zhan to come over too.

Zhan looked at this silently. He can hardly believe something like this really exists. The pain in his body has also disappeared. He looked down and saw his perfectly healthy body and neat and clean appearance,  dressed with simple white shirt and pair of home pants.

Gritting his teeth he went over and took a sit. He was angry at the person who created so much hurdle for him . He is feeling like he had been in hell for a decade , suffering and finally tasted freedom.

"Child, I want....the heart of that man. Hehe, kill him and dig it out for me. Make him suffer the pain of thousand death."

This time the female voice sounded again. Unlike the previous times, she sounded grave serious now. It looked more strange when the sound came from Yibo.  But hearing what she said , Zhan couldn't help gritting his teeth.

He also have hatred towards Yibo, whose parents killed his father and mother, who killed his closer brother and tortured his friend , then this...though it was only made up by the strange female, he will never be able to forget how he suffered. He is even afraid that, after all this , he will not be able to even stand upright infront of Yibo.

Zhan couldn't get himself to be sarcastic.
"I disagree, woman."

"Don't you want to know the truth? Your father and mother did so much for this, their friend also did so much over these years. They will be disappointed when they knows how that man brainwashed you."

"First of all, He didn't brainwash me. He only made my mind clear enough to judge. Secondly,  I do want to know what the truth is, but sorry, I will not dig his heart. I'm not stupid enough to kill myself."

The 'Yibo' infront of him showed confused expression.
"Haha, you are so sure that he has only you in his heart hahha.but....I don't understand. What's so good about him? Okay, since you are so timid , I will give you another choice."

Zhan's cold voice sounded, "say it."

'Yibo' smiled strangely , the curb of his lips extended nearly to his ears. " I want to eat . Your soul hehe."

Zhan gritted his teeth and smiled through it. His eyes were cold but he didn't stare directly at Yibo. He only said, "Yes,  as if I believe in your evil."

On the other side of the table 'Yibo's' eyes widened. There was surprise and fear visible on his face. He looked at zhan with wide eyes and with disbelief. The white space started to crumble. Zhan felt drowsy and couldn't help closing his eyes. Before falling into deep sleep, he seemed to hear a female voice, crying and laughing.