Chapter 25: 001

In a silent room the sound of ringing could be heard clearly. The man who just came out of bathroom wiped his hands and picked up the call.

An urgent voice spoke up from the other side, " Sir, Mission failed. Agent 007 has been captured. We can't locate him and the crystal should be with the Wangs. We are waiting for your next command."

A's grip on the phone tightened as he frowned. He was silent.

The other side voiced out nervously, "Sir?"

"Return to Russia and continue your job there. I will manage things from here." A replied.

The call disconnected. He stood near the glass door and watched the agents walking here and there. Some were in hurry while some walked leisurely. In his deep eyes, something flashed but it dimmed again.

"Zhan, I swear if I get into trouble for deceiving A , I will definitely sell you out."

"Who knows If it will be too late until he realises."

Jiyang chuckled and took out a bundle made of fabrics. "Here is the thing you wanted."

Zhan took the bundle of fabric and asked, "You stole it that easily?"

"It would have been hard if the big boss was there. But thanks to you-" Suddenly Bowen's bulb on his head lit up.
"Zhan, Don't tell me you really bent for that..that..double faced beast?"

Zhan smirked. He didn't deny it and bluntly said,"Yes"

"I hope you know what you are doing. There is still time to change your decision. You can't be sure he also loves you wholeheartedly. "

"Come on Bowen , don't start to act like A, lecturing me so well. Rest assured I know what I'm doing. And you are right, i can't be sure." Zhan said laughing.
"If the day comes when he kills me then...... I absolutely can't die before knowing the truth."

"You both go back and do your job. I won't drag you in into this muddy water with me. I called you here for another reason, to see you. Maybe it's the last time, nobody knows."

Xiao zhan just stopped talking and when he looked up he saw the two guys were looking at him with incredulous gaze. After a while the guy who liked to scold him came forward to smack him on the head.

"What the hell are you talking about! If you die so easily, when I see you in the afterlife I will kill you myself. I think it's enough to use what you've learned from us for years to save your ass."

"Yeah , don't talk about it." Jiyang also injected.

And after the late night snacks and drinks , it was time for Bowen and Jiyang to leave .

Before leaving Jiyang said to him, " Xiao Di, you must protect yourself. If you get into trouble call me or Bowen."

Zhan smiled and hugged them both while saying in reply, " You should take care of yourselves too."

The three parted ways once again. Zhan stared at the back of the two with unknown emotions and then turned back, going his own way.

His plan is to return to China first. Though the scope of the Wangs and K1 will widen but he does have some incomplete tasks to complete.

A should be busy dealing with 003( Zhou cheng ) , so the k1 might be in chaos right now and about the Wangs , it might be no better. It's the perfect time to get away.

He wonders..it was possible that Bowen and Jiyang could obtain the crystal. But how could it be so easy? Though Yibo wasn't there, but all four of his subordinates are experienced. He didn't know how they stole the crystal. He felt something wasn't right.