chapter 9 : Don't love me too much

Yes , zhan loved eating but looking at the table full of dishes he was left speechless. One could scold the other if he buys meal for three people instead of one. But if he buys meals that can be eaten at least by six people , then what more can one say ? Zhan was even more speechless when he heard yibo say "all for you"

"I mean..Yibo...look at my stomach,  how can I load this much here?"

Yibo glanced at zhan's 'flat' tummy and fell into a deep thought. "It's indeed flat. If you can make it bigger then..." Yibo licked his lips .
Zhan looked at yibo as if he was looking at a molester.

"Pervert." Saying this he sat down 10 centimetres away from yibo, facing the various type of dishes but he didn't start to eat. Zhan felt weird. He looked at the man who just sat next to him, purposely getting close. That guy for some unknown reason couldn't take his eyes off from zhan's tummy.

Zhan's face turned red because of anger. Suppressing the will to kill this big bad mafia, zhan impatiently asked yibo, "what?"

Only then did yibo averted his gaze. And looked at zhan's impatient face. He dumbly replied, "it's so flat. How much load can it take?"

Leave him alone . He is hopeless.

Ignoring yibo , zhan started to eat. The food is delicious.  His mood became better , he even helped Yibo eat. From beginning to end , Yibo's eyes never left zhan. He saw zhan eating happily and even helped him eating.

Yibo thought, he is so innocent and carefree, can I hide him forever like this ?

"What are you thinking?" Zhan questioned Yibo and as a reply Yibo messed up Zhan's hair.

"It's nothing. Are you full?"

Zhan nodded and got up . Yes , his battery is full now. Yibo followed him out of the restaurant. He was about to take zhan's hand when he noticed a bike was coming towards them , with high speed.

Yibo's eyes regained their coldness as he hurriedly pulled Zhan to himself. Then he glanced at the biker and made sign to follow him. His people that followed behind understood and went after the biker.

On the other hand,  Yibo heard Zhan complaining.
"Does he think he is driving on an empty road? He is driving on the wrong side, Mark my words , he will get into trouble sooner or later."

"You are right." Yibo nodded fondly but said sternly once again, "Don't change the topic baby. I told you to hold my hands. Now see what happened?"

Zhan scowled inwardly. Even if you didn't help me , I would not end up getting hit anyway. Why are you acting all proud?

"I got it." Sulking , zhan grabbed Yibo's hand tightly. Yibo smiled and kissed Zhan on the forehead.

The next destination is shopping mall , because zhan insisted that he needs his own clothes. But what made Zhan speechless is that , yibo would buy anything that zhan glanced at. Whenever they entered a showroom,  the employees would look at zhan with jealous eyes. Like this, Yibo bought him his home clothings that can fill a whole car.

By the time they are done with shopping , it was already evening. Zhan didn't feel hungry again after eating his fill at the restaurant. Instead they sat down on a bench at the playground  and looked up at the sky. Zhan was leaning on Yibo , they both sat there silently.

Zhan had a ice-cream stick in his hand that started to melt and fall on his hand. Yibo noticed that. He took zhan's hand and licked the melted ice-cream.