Chapter 31 : kill

Yibo sat on his bed casually fiddling with a pair of knives. They were exquisitely designed. After looking at those for a while, Yibo frowned and threw them away. He felt as if these knives didn't look good in his hands, doesn't suit him either.

After returning from Korea , he continued doing what he was supposed to do. The young lady from Song family kept coming to his mansion very often which puzzled Yibo at first. But he didn't say anything.  This went on for few consecutive months. Yibo has returned to his usual work, just like before. But he always felt like, something was missing.

He had been always feeling like that. It wasn't until a report came to his desk. It was Ziqi who made this report. It was about a person and two organisations. The person is Agent 007 and the organisations are none other than LIA and K1.

LIA and k1 both are in a complicated mess. Though they're dealing with each other , their common target is one agent and that is number 007.

Seeing the detailed report Yibo was very much curious. So he asked Ziqi to inquire more about 007. But the other looked at him with an exaggerated expression as if he has seen a terrifying ghost that appears once in a millennium.

After that Ziqi revealed everything to him. Listening to Ziqi, Yibo couldn't help showing surprise. He was totally taken aback. According to Ziqi, he took in a guy because he fell in love with him. That guy turned to be an undercover agent. Then he slowly gathered informations and successfully stole the crystal they've had their eyes on.

It's said that, he Spoiled that guy a lot. Even when he knew xiao zhan is an agent , he not only didn't take action against him but cheered him up instead.

Ziqi told him the series of incidents happened after taking the agent in.

After knowing all these overwhelming things, Yibo thoroughly made investigations on agent 007. They says that Agent 007 is cunning and cruel when someone triggers him, he is extremely carefree and loves excitement.  No wonder, Yibo liked him at first sight when he acted as  a harmless rabbit!

But he was also puzzled. Even after knowing the true identity of Xiao Zhan, why didn't he take action? He hates betrayers the most. He was even more furious knowing how that agent fooled around in the forbidden garden where no one is allowed to enter.

After knowing the past events, Yibo didn't rashly went to chase Agent 007 but wanted to cut off his wings instead. Wings? Song Jiyang and Li Bowen. He didn't expect they are so easy to catch.
He killed Bowen and kept Jiyang as hostage.

But even after spreading the news of him killing Bowen , 007 didn't show up. No one could locate him , not even his own agency(LIA)"

Yibo wasn't in a hurry either. He just looked from sideways. That's why, immediately after he received the whereabouts of 007, he called him over. He was also curious. He wanted to see how 007 planned to act in person.

Returning back to reality, Yibo glanced at the clock. Past 3am. Taking a breath,  he stood up to turn off the lights and rest. Ziqi and others can see 007's matter.

Before he could move, strange sounds came from the open balcony. Yibo opened the bedside drawer and very naturally took out his gun lined with elegant golden metal. In a flash, a figure rushed inside at the fastest speed.

Even before Yibo could react , the person stood right behind him , pinching on his throat. Hot breath fell on Yibo's neck causing him to feel stiff. A soft voice sounded,
"She....really did you bad. I'll kill her too."

Yibo frowned. He couldn't understand what the other person was talking about. He felt the voice was familiar. Sure enough, it's agent 007. He felt a little surprised because he thought 007 will go for Song Jiyang instead.