chapter 11 : A

"So what happened after that? Boss was new to his position and had yet to adapt. That night after the meeting on his way , he faced assignation , he was surrounded. But in the end he managed to break free and hurriedly came back since that parson had always waited for him until he came home.

But what happened at home stunned boss. He found that not a single person was alive in the villa. That person also disappeared. No one knows if he was still alive or not. There was a threat left behind. By whom? Even ziqi didn't know. Its strange that Boss stopped searching for that person and just concentrated on his work. He also forbade all people to discuss about that person."

After a long talk Guo Cheng gulped and looked at the boy who was silently listening. He sighed and patted zhan on his shoulder.

"Our boss might seem cold but he warm inside. He was young and might have been really shocked to react that way. Actually, you are also kind of similar to that person surnamed Feng. Our boss really likes-"

Zhan cut off Guo Cheng's words and switched the topic, "It doesn't matter if he likes me because of I'm similar to that person. It's fine as long as he loves me. I...Trust him. Anyway, i want to visit my orphanage. Will you come with me?"

Zhan didn't like to discuss about that person and Yibo's relationship either. It's because he didn't like either of them. If zhan could, he would definitely scoff at the mention of Feng ChenLe. And about Yibo, this big bad mafia can only be HIS target, can only be destroyed by HIM and no one else!

Guo Cheng remembered what his boss ordered him before leaving. "Don't leave Zhan's side. Protect him well. His words are my orders." So, he nodded causing Zhan to feel relived. He got up and made his way to the bedroom to get changed.

Zhan entered the room and glanced at his phone with a dazed look. He then lowered his head as he whispered in a mosquito voice, "Does he really like me..because I'm similar to him?"

On the other side, Yibo was in plane when he checked the footages of the mansion casually. He directly clicked on the bedroom footage and saw no one in the room. So he clicked open all the recordings and then saw Zhan and Guo Cheng sitting opposite of each other.

Yibo was smiling and felt a bit curious what the two of them were doing. Among his group of people , Guo Cheng is the most easy going person. So zhan might feel comfortable around him.

So Yibo put earbuds on and listened to the conversation curiously. Yibo almost laughed when he heard his lover say, 'ask your boss if you dare'. Yibo felt he could run home and squeeze zhan under him.

His eyes softened when he heard Zhan urging Guo Cheng to say what he wants. He felt incredibly sweet when zhan said, he would ask him to forgive that idiot.

Ziqi who was sitting near Yibo hesitantly glanced at yibo and then retrieved his gaze Soon after.

But Yibo couldn't maintain his smile for long as he heard what Guo Cheng said to Zhan . His fist tightened and his gaze became sharp. The sharpness in his stare didn't fade away even after hearing zhan saying its enough as long as he loves zhan. Yibo didn't feel happy at all. He felt as if there was a heavy rock placed on his chest.

And the rock seemed more heavy as zhan went back to their room and finally asked himself that question. Yibo would love to call zhan right now. But he must not let Zhan know that he is spying on him. He couldn't go back either.

I love no one else but you , Zhan. I want no one else but you.

Yibo now regrets leaving only the idiot Guo Cheng at home. Though Guo Cheng is an idiot but he knows what he should do once he faces danger. He is a trained man. Yibo just hopes this idiot will keep zhan safe as yibo has 'not less' enemies.