Chapter 13 : 004

It was a peaceful afternoon. The Wangs mansion is huge. It has everything that a person can dream of. Yibo gave Zhan freedom to wander around it. Zhan realised Yibo must be busy dealing with his father who was the former leader. Maybe some internal trouble occurred and he had to stay.

It has been two days since Yibo left. During this time didn't stay obedient as expected. He went out quite a few time.

While moving in the mansion zhan saw a big garden behind the house. It was well maintained and beautiful. There are rose plants everywhere. What made zhan frown was, the whole garden is filled with white roses. Yes , only white. It looked beautiful and Heavenly. Zhan did like rose . In fact roses are his favourite.

But he was fond of red roses.

If Zhan had a fixed residence, he can assure you that he will fill his garden with red roses. Its just he is like a wanderer , no fixed residence. But maybe its possible when he retires, he will get himself a warm and cozy house and plant some red roses. But the question is, can he really last long till he retire?

Zhan didn't dislike the roses , they are in full bloom. There was a swing inside garden made of vine. Zhan ignored the gardener who stood aside and slowly went toward the swing and sat down.

To be honest, Zhan has never gotten on a swing before. During the training process, he did climb using a rope but that's a different topic.

The gardener's face held a disapproval look. He clenched his fist and didn't have any intention to leave and give privacy. His eyes were firm and seemed to form a bit of hatred.

Zhan found him interesting but he didn't chase him away. He closed his eyes and rested on the swing that slowly moved. He thought , ahh life without that guy is really too peaceful and enjoyable.

At this time, sound of footsteps could be heard. Zhan closed his eyes and stayed still on the swing , not intending to talk. The other person came and stood aside. After a while that person spoke, "You are the first agent I've encountered who acts so casual in the enemy base."

Zhan laughed but didn't bother to answer.
"I'm curious. 007, how did you convince A to let me do errands for you?"

" I didn't say anything. It's him who thought I couldn't handle it myself. So he handed you over to me."

" A really favours you. It's unfair. Obviously I'm ranked higher than you. Leader really makes me confused sometimes." The person said.

"004, believe me. I don't want to keep you either. I know you are under me just in name. He obviously sent you here with a risk to monitor me. You can leave if you want."

"You even dare to talk sarcastically about A. No wonder he asked me to guard you."

Zhan opened his eyes, he was annoyed. He never liked anyone controlling him. Not even A. " Stop this bullsh*t. Spit out what you found out."

Agent 004 , his name is Yubin.
People in the agency says that he was really a coward in the beginning of his training days. But later he developed into an agent with a privilege, which made those people who used to talk shit about him shut up. This guy is smooth when doing his work. One thing for sure, he is loyal to A even though he wasn't trained personally by him like Zhan.

"Your guess is correct. I had to put a lot of effort to dig out the information since your 'lover's ' people are also investigating. Anyway, that bald man was indeed tempted by K1 but he is a scum. You won't believe it, he got bribed by the joint hand of Assistant commissioner of Beijing police, Su Yang."

Zhan raised an eyebrow, he was a bit surprised. He had met this officer before. In the police station where he and Yibo was imprisoned. He was incharge of that station, but Zhan didn't bother to talk to him much. He just showed his badge and everything was arranged by him.