chapter 7 : stupid people

"Agent 003" Zhan whispered.

Agent 003 , the third ranked Agent in the company. His name is Zhou Cheng. He is hard to get along. Zhan's attention fell back on the scene distance away once again.

Actually, The agents are too busy and one can hardly meet each other. They don't have friendship between them, instead they competes each other.

"You are seventh but you are still incharge of this important task. A favours you indeed."

Zhan raised the corner of his lips. This guy, it can't be that he is looking down on him?
"I've no idea who A favours but you should know,  LIA isn't a playground.  If you have the strength, you can enjoy your privilege." Zhan said leaning on the wall.

He added, " oh yes. You need to know more about me other than me going after Wangs. Try and find out , then comment. By the way, I won't even need a minute to find out your a to z ."

Zhou cheng breathed in and out.  He had no idea that this 007 was this troublesome. He is 003, so no one ever provoked him except that 001. But it is true that he didn't know a thing about this 007. They were from the same agency but he never saw him. That's how Zhou Cheng anger reached the sky.

But he calmed down when he thought of 001 and how he was forced to abort his mission to chase Wangs. 001 losing to 007 , quite interesting.

In fact , He despises 001 more than anyone. So when he compared Zhan with 001, half of his anger slowly faded away.

"Agent 003 , you better return to your boss(Haoxuan). Nothing interesting will happen here. Your job is to supervise those ants right? I'll tell you the result in advance." Zhan stood beside Zhou Cheng and pointed at Song Ziyan.

"This man will take out his knives and send them flying straight into those ant's heart. At least 3 will fall. Ruthless right?"

Then he pointed at Song Ziqi, "this brother will point his gun and shot then on the head. One bullet per person. It's cruel. Maybe 7 to 8 people will fall."

Then again he pointed at Fan Xing , "this gentleman will shakily point his gun at one person and kill him with 1 or 2 shot. It's because he uses his brain more than his muscle."

Then lastly he pointed at Guo Cheng and the person held by him, "Your K1 trains people weirdly. I guess they would have spared him but he will kill himself by biting poison. Stupid right?"

Zhou cheng stared at Zhan with weird eyes. He can predict the future? What kind of joke is this ? He also knew those people had no chance of survival. Sensing Zhou Cheng's stare Zhan waved his hands and said, "I can't see future events , don't worry."

"Then how-"

Before he could say anything gunshots fired one after another.
Zhou Cheng looked on with complicated expression when he heard Zhan chuckle behind him.
"What?"

"You better leave. Don't make it difficult for me. If you stay with me then either Haoxuan will know about me or the wangs."  Seeing Zhou Cheng's frown , Zhan laughed once again, " Are you stupid? They stuck tracking device on you."

Zhou Cheng was astonished. He couldn't believe it. " I remember I deactivated it when I was in the headquarters!"

Zhan rolled his eyes and took out his phone that showed the position of different tracking devices in the circle . There was an unknown mark in the corner which happened to be where they are.
"I'm not talking about K1 , but it's from Wangs. Believe it now?"

Zhan sighed and added once again, "I can't destroy it in seconds. Wangs are too much cunning. I will need few minutes to destroy it.  By the time we will end up being roasted by them. The only choice for you is to either run to K1 or give them another kill. I suggest K1."