chapter 35 : Farewell, my love

[Author begs your forgiveness in advance 💀]

Enjoy

-------------------------

Zhan stood at the rooftop of the tallest building near Wang mansion. But it's not necessarily near. He had to use high quality binocular to see what's going on out there.

If the information he got is right then, 001 and Haoxuan will appear sooner or later. He has his equipments ready. A double dagger for close combat, a sniper and a regular gun. That's it. Zhan by no means have any intention about stepping in. He will watch from the side and take down one at a time. If he rashly jump in to take action, then he would have to really face an ugly ending. One vs 2 whole freaking gangs , oh well , was unsure about that surname Wang too. Who knows if that guy will deal with him first or not.

Dawn broke out and he could see the movements in the Wang mansion. The guards outside changed, a new batch appeared, all of them were vigilant. Zhan wonders who was in charge to assist Yibo , since Ziqi is not here anymore. It would be a lie if he says he isn't worried about Yibo. If he wasn't worried then he would've never appeared here in the first place.

He also felt the situation was a little funny. It's as if two states declaring war against another.

He squatted there quietly until he saw 2 people going to the entrance of the Wangs main gate. It was an old women with a child in her arms.

Zhan furrowed his brows. It's so early in the morning, beggars don't usually go out this early. It's even more rare for them to squat at the Wangs door.

Zhan widened his eyes. He seemed horrified as he screamed in his heart: it's bad.

Meanwhile, Yibo gave orders to his men. "Fanxing will watch the cctvs in the mansion and report. Guo Cheng will manage the guards and stabilise resources, retreat if needed , proceed if there's an opportunity. Ziyan, you take action with me."

Guo Cheng's throat was dry. Truth to be told, he had never been the person to command. Before it would've been Ziqi who would mange these works like plain water, Guo Cheng would only take orders.

Fanxing said "Got it."

Then he turned to Guo Cheng and patted his back. " Don't worry. We'll win."

After both of them left , Ziyan stood behind yibo and said to Yibo with determination, "Yibo. Thank you for trusting me. I promise protect you even at the cost of my life."

Hearing that, Yibo tsk-ed, " would I need your protection? As if those little things can harm me. Worry about yourself first."

At this time, loud gunshots rang out. Yibo stood at the second floor balcony and thought, a tiring battle is on the way.

Thought the dispute will start with LIA first. But who would've expected that LIA would be the one to break on it's own? 001, the leader of Crown. 003, the right hand man of k1 and 007...Zhan..not to mention this silly guy broke out a long ago. Three best agents left the agency and they don't have the same momentum as before.

While he was in thought , loud explosions broke out one after another.

At that moment Zhan grabbed a hold of the sniper, hesitating whether he should shoot or not.

What else can it cause Zhan to feel anxious? The the old woman might have explosives attached to her. He wasn't sure and that was the problem . Then all of a sudden few gunshots rang out. Zhan put away the binocular and rubbed his head hard. He can hear the shots.

When he turned back , he saw quite a few well trained man giving him malicious gazes.

"Tell me, who's your boss ? If you tell me the truth I'll reward you with one bullet, if you tell lies then I'll reward with two-"