chapter 21: punish you

After getting off the jet,  they will leave for the hotel. Haoxuan already prepared rows of cars. Zhan only had a small shoulder bag with him. It was thoroughly checked by at least three guards. He was wearing casual colourful clothes while the rest of the people were wearing black and white. So he stood out among this crowd of people.

It also looked like he was a rich young master who had bunch of bodyguards accompanying him on a tour.

Zhan was grinning ear to ear as he pushed few people away and stood next to Haoxuan joking, "Hey, where is your gun? Hold it in your hand too. You gotta protect this young master well."

Haoxuan who is clueless about the situation looked confused but didn't bother to converse with Zhan openly. Zhou Cheng's face already turned black. Seeing this , zhan moved back with satisfaction. He leisurely stole one of the guards sunglass and put it on. The other guards were in doubt, is this person really someone from LIA ?

But something unexpected happened when they got out of the airport. There were rows after rows of cars. So zhan asked, "Hey , i thought you are quite poor. Didn't expect that you will prepare vehicles with this huge number...are you sure you want 2 people in each car?"

"Mr.Seven, you better behave. Your precious target is here. Don't try to escape otherwise your end will not be good I promise. If there is a scene act accordingly." Haoxuan said with a smile. Then he turned to Zhou Cheng, coldly ordering , "keep an eye on him."

Zhan froze hearing that it's Yibo. This is really a pure coincidence. Zhan got over the surprise and turned back into a smiling person and moved back with Zhou cheng glaring at him.

It's just no matter how much he wanted to hide himself. He was tall just like all these guards. And also these clothes, it's easy to trace him in the crowd.

Yibo just got into his car with the four others. It was ziqi who would be driving. They too were surprised looking at the long line of cars. They didn't know which ones belonged to them. Then after a good search they found theirs. They even thought some celebrities were coming even though there wasn't a single fan there.

Yibo opened his eyes at the sudden scream of Guo Cheng, "Boss! What the hell is that grandson of a fcker doing here !?"

Because of his cursing , he got hit by Fanxing on the head who said," Are you cursing him or Boss's grandfather?"

Yibo shifted his gaze to the entrance with a raised eyebrow.  But what he saw made him pleasantly surprised too. He smirked and didn't hesitate to get out of the car followed by four other people. Seeing their boss getting out , the rest of the people also made their way out.

Like this, Wang Yibo and Wang Haoxuan stood face to face. They both had a smile but no smile on their faces.
Haoxuan was the first one to say, "What a coincidence Mr.Wang."

Yibo didn't care about Haoxuan but his eyes were searching for someone else when Haoxuan blocked his sight.
"I wonder why my good brother is checking my people out. By any chance are you looking for someone?"

"Why don't I see your little follower today?" Wang Yibo asked.

Haoxuan's face stiffened. He rolled his eyes, "You don't have to worry about him." Then he came closer and whispered, "worry about your lover first and...count your days haha."

Guo Cheng hated Haoxuan very much. He was standing near yibo and obviously heard this comment. He silently moved his gun and pointed at Haoxuan's waist.
"How about now?" Guo Cheng asked.

Seeing his movement the people behind Haoxuan also pointed their guns to the Wangs. Yibo gave a side glance at Guo Cheng and looked at the crowd again.

Zhanzhan is here.