chapter 22 : Jiyang and Bowen

It was early in the morning when two new faces showed up in a hotel room. Both had dark circles under their eyes. They sat down on the bed and stared at Zhan with motionless eyes.

Being stared at by these two, Xiao Zhan nervously laughed and waved, "Hi comrades..."

Song Jiyang : ....

Li Bowen: ................

"The fck with your hello. Move! I will sleep first and save up my energy to beat you up later"  Li Bowen said as he pushed Zhan away and laid on the bed.

"Count me in." Jiyang also followed.

It was Xiao Zhan's turn to be speechless. He yawned and looked at the time. It was 4 am. The auction will start at 10 in the morning. So he didn't pull these two awake but joined them instead.

Later at 8 in the morning Zhan woke them up. They both showered and yawned with red eyes.

"Brothers...Just how long did you stay without sleep?" Zhan asked with caution.

"You m*therfcker! You still have the heart to ask!" Li Bowen said as he kicked zhan.

Zhan dodged and said, "Come on people. If you kill me now, A will reward you nicely come come come."

"Fck you!" Li Bowen replied.

"Nah , my a*s is not for a gross person like you. Fck off. You must not say that again or Song ge will be sad!"

That's right. Li Bowen and Song jiyang are couple. Zhan met them when he was working in Russia. In fact they always ended up in a team and zhan knew them since then.

He would rather work with his old teammate than a group of idiots.

"You two, stop it. We were in a mission, we were chasing some terrorist. We haven't slept for two damn days. Then we got an order that said we will have to abort it and go to Korea to assist their precious Agent 007" Jiyang rolled his eyes.

"It might have been tough without me. You should be happy now to work with me again !" Zhan protested.

"What? We have a new agent in the group. Now I know how peacefully we can complete our mission. You and your stupid ideas nearly got us killed." Bowen said from the washroom , busy fixing his appearance.

"Smetimes tasks are really boring. I just add a bit of excitement that's it."

"Was it exiting when you smashed the head of a bald mafia with a rock saying 'you baldy , wear a wig. You look disgusting. ', then when we were investigating a case, you picked on the Mayor's son , then using a toygun to threaten a murderer.."

"Song ge , stop it. I know I was wrong." Xiao zhan surrendered.

"Then what's the mission?"

"It's simple. All we have to do is to steal!" Zhan declared grinning causing him to get a smack from Bowen.

"Steal what ? From whom?" Jiyang asked as he stood between Bowen and Zhan.

"Song ge, your husband keeps on hitting me. Can you ask him to not use me as his punching bag?"

Jiyang sighed as he looked at Bowen. Bowen shrugged and sat on the other corner silently which made zhan laugh.
"You really treat him like a child." Bowen sneered.

"Steal a blue colour stone.  From whom, I don't know."

Bowen laughed angrily as he got up and rubbed his fist causing zhan to hide behind Jiyang. Then he hurriedly added, "it's not just stealing ! We might have to clash with few group of mafias . I have played two of them, the biggest ones in China. But A said there will be many people."