Chapter 14: A single red rose

In the silent room , under the blanket lays two intertwined bodies , snuggling up to each other. One of them suddenly opened his eyes and he could see the dimly lit room with all the curtains down.

Yibo looked at Zhan who was sound asleep in his arm. He didn't know for how long he stared at the sleeping face. Closing his eyes, Yibo's consciousness slowly drifted over to the incident that took place in the afternoon.

He wanted to leave that very night after the ceremony. But his father won't let him go. His father is really stubborn and that's why he came late with the excuse of work. He was incredibly happy when his car got through the gate.

Yibo wanted to see Zhan immediately. So he walked hurriedly inside the house only to see Guo Cheng was sitting on the wide sofa in the living room with popcorn in his hand. On his other had, he held a phone. He was most likely watching a movie.

"Useless sh*t." Yibo murmured and walked upstairs. Not even a minute passed when he came down again and smacked Guo Cheng's head, asking "Where is he?"

"Ouch Boss , you've returned! He is outside. Look around a bit and you will find him." Guo Cheng smiled stupidly as he answered.

Though he was smiling, he felt regretful inside. Couldn't he return a few days later?

Fortunately, Yibo didn't say anything more as he strode outside. Guo Cheng stopped eating popcorn and got up from the couch, wrapping his arm around Ziyan and Fanxing. He said excitedly, "Let's spy on them!"

The other two smirked and nodded while Ziqi also helplessly followed. These guys didn't eat enough dog food yet.

The following party saw Yibo stopping near the forbidden gardening area of this mansion. As far as they knows , this garden is made for Yibo's past lover. Because Yibo knew Feng ChenLe was fond of white roses, he gave this garden to him as a gift.

When Song Ziqi saw this garden he was also surprised. Its not the garden which made him surprised but it was Yibo who never came to this area after Feng ChenLe's death. He only left a gardener to look after this garden. He was even more surprised to see the swing moving and a person sitting on it quietly. He didn't want to see. Ziqi closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Yibo stood there frozen, he felt he was seeing illusions. Amidst of countless white roses there sat a boy in white shirt. He quietly sat on the swing with his eyes closed and leaned on the chains.
The roses were in full bloom giving out a sweet aroma.

Yibo has seen this scene countless times. He had dreamed about a certain boy who liked to sit on the swing and hum a song and yibo stood behind the swing while pushing the swing slowly.

He saw that person once again . The one that left him behind many years ago. The thin boy who had a temperament and heart purer than a white rose. He saw the boy sitting on the swing and humming a song , as if temping him to come and push him from behind.

Yibo's breath stopped for a moment, he subconsciously took a step forward to answer the tempting call but his expression remained the same. One can't tell what he was feeling then.

But he instantly came to his senses when he heard the loud voice of a person.

What did he think then? Yes , right. He is dead , long gone. How can he come back again. What just happened to me to see him?

When Yibo sorted things out in his head, he heard what the gardener said,
"How dare you! Boss picked you up from the streets, a boy without parents. Don't you feel shameful? How can you talk so big? You should know this clearly, only young master Feng is worthy of Boss , not a shameless whore like you!"