chapter 10 : Ex lover

{ wanted to end the scene in the last chapter.
But here you go-}

The room's temperature gradually went up. The sounds of skin slapping and intense moans overlapped each other.

The corner of Zhan's eyes turned red. Looking at him in this state , anyone can only utter one word : seductive beauty
Zhan's watery eyes with slightly red at the end and his moans turned on yibo more. He just couldn't stop the wild beast that accidentally woke up. He forgot that how he swore to treat the other gently. But in the face of lust, he forgot it all, taking him wildly.

Zhan's lips parted but he could only stammer out a few broken words in between breaths, "uh..yi..faster..yes.."

Yibo listened to zhan's words and went faster and deeper. He kissed the other person under him and moved his hips in a rhythm. He closed his eyes in pleasure. He made few more deep and hard thrusts before feeling the place tightening. And both of them came with a groan.

However,  yibo was far from satisfied. Without waiting for zhan to adjust , he started to move again and his movement became smooth once again. Zhan at first felt numb but later the familiar feeling came back once again.

This time yibo said darkly, "ride me."

With that he easily lifted zhan to sit on him and slapped zhan's butt skin , indicating his impatience. Zhan also moved according to the way he felt was good. He moved his hips up and down , grinding slowly while  leaning down for a demanding kiss. Yibo also didn't let go, his thrusts paced up again.

"I'm close, baby" said Yibo with a breathy voice.

Zhan didn't reply as he moved according to the rhythm. As he did so , his bottom felt the warm liquid that's released by yibo. At the same time zhan felt Yibo's hands on his length. Zhan moaned as he felt yibo started to move once again. And thats when zhan reached the climax.

Exhausted, he fell on Yibo who caught him in a tight embrace. His eyelids became heavy as he gradually fell asleep.

{ okay , so the extra scene ends here T T. Embarrassed. Won't continue! T T }

The next day, Zhan's eyelashes trembled as he opened them. He habitually checked the other side of the bed only to feel a blank space. No one is lying there. Zhan cleared his head before sitting up. But wait a minute,  it hurts!

Zhan cried out internally. He gave up and laid back down on the bed.  Slowly realising the events that happened yesterday,  his eartips became ticklish once again.

One moment he thought, amazing. Never had such an exciting night like this ever in my life.

Then again, he thought. Never thought that bastard would have this much stamina.

Lastly he thought once again, fuck! I will kill him! He is a freaking beast when it comes to s*x!  Yesterday , he became a beast in heat!

Just like this, zhan's head was full of curse words. What anger. If that bastard dares to act tough this time, he will slap him , no , punch him on his face...well, that will not work, he will just kick there and make him impotent!

While he was thinking how to get revenge, the door of the bathroom flung open revealing a man whose upper body is naked. The water viper still hung on his muscles making him look ethereal. Zhan sneered and turned his head away , looking somewhere else.

That's when he felt the place next to him sinking down a bit as a low voice came from there.
"You are up."

Zhan totally ignored Yibo while burying his head inside the blanket. Yibo shook his head in defeat and proceeded to hold the boy who made himself look like a long white sausage. Once he reached out , his hands got slapped away by zhan.