Chapter 28: untitled

Xiao zhan didn't know if it was a nightmare , if yes,  then probably this is the worst nightmare he ever had.

From that day onwards, they shackled him to the bed and had their own ways. Zhan at some point lost his reasonings and even thought of killing himself to end it all. He didn't even know how the hell he ended up here and why all of them are so hostile towards him. Even if he robbed them of some billions they shouldn't be like this. Other than that, he didn't harm anyone else!

The worst is that ,From the day he woke up, he never had a chance to see Wang Yibo and make things clear.

Now Xiao Zhan just wanted to leave. He just wanted to leave this place. This is not a place where humans resides. They all have become beasts , treating him as a prey.

Zhan had realised why he couldn't keep up with the strength of some mare underlings. It's because they drugged him. Over time, he couldn't even move let alone struggle.

He just didn't know how he survived these days. This is worse than the any other torture. He asked one of them about Yibo. The man answered with a sneer, "He left you. You deceived him and you deserve it. And why else do you think we would come to have fun with you? Dirty slut."

One after another came and Zhan could no longer care, even if his body reached it's limit he had no say. Yes, he indeed deceived him. So what? Can Yibo really be this much of an inhuman character? Though he didn't want to believe it , he had to.

That night , Xiao Zhan heard the guards whispering to each other, "Go go, boss came home.  We must not neglect our duties from now on."

Zhan smiled sarcastically. His face was pale. He looked like a person who was about to die in the next minute.

He heard the guards say again,  this time their voice was a bit louder and clear. Maybe they wanted him to hear too.
"He brought back miss Song with him. She is going to be Mrs.Wang soon. Don't go, don't go. Don't disturb their night."

Though Zhan despised Yibo for doing such inhuman things to him, he still had some hope . But now it all shattered into thin pieces.

Zhan's eyes had long lost their youthful and alluring glow. His lips were dry and his body ached all over.

The guards didn't bother with him anymore and left him alone. A voice suddenly rang out in his head. It was a voice of a woman. It sounded sweet and childish. The voice seemed to be laughing .

Zhan groaned as he took a hold of his head. He felt uncomfortable. He doesn't want to hear anyone laugh again ! He had heard enough already.

He groaned painfully and shouted in hoarse voice, "Stop laughing!"

The voice didn't stop but laughed more cheerfully.

Zhan's vein bulged, he screamed, "I told you to stop laughing! I will kill you if you don't stop."

The voice stopped laughing , instead it sighed. Just when Zhan was about to relax , he heard the voice say," Oh my darling. Look what he did to you. He even got himself a wife. Isn't he cruel? Don't you feel sad? Don't you want to kill him ? Don't you want to suck his blood dry until nothing's left?",

Zhan grabbed his head and rolled on the bed , frantically shouting, ,"stop it ! Stop it ! Stop it!"

The more he refuted the more the voice got exited.
"Oh my child,  darling,  you are soft hearted aren't you? He is so heartless. I feel distressed for you."

Zhan groaned, "arghh!"

"Dearling, he is coming to this room . That nasty girl is clinging to him so tightly. Here look at you, his little dogs can do this gross things to you.  This makes me so angry." This time she sounded like a teenage girl Sulking.