Chapter 26: History

Zhan sat down on the bed while thinking back at the events that took place in the past two months.  That's right , another two month passed.

He no longer works for A or maybe A couldn't find him. That's why no one came to him with a death order , just like how 002 is running after 001 and 004 running after 003.

The day 001 brought him over he had a conversation with the 'old man' Jackson spoke of . The old man was really a old man, he should be in his seventys.

He came to know about a lot of things.

This was another secretive organisation and maybe that's why LIA didn't notice it or ordered anyone to investigate. They call this Crown.  He recalled what the old man told him,

"You must be the child right? The child of xiao yue and  Yu Ming . I didn't mistake you. You really resemble them a lot. "

Zhan asked,"You know my parents?"

Will this man be able to tell him what is the right and what's the wrong? Who are his parents and what did they do or how they died?

The old man coughed and replied, " Yes. Back then your mother was the Agent B and Your dad was the last ranked, agent Z. I was agent G. We were really close back then. I can still remember how your father used to chase after your mother. But your mother was a strong woman. At first she would beat your father up but then her heart grew soft haha. What made it more hard was that I was both of their common friend."

Zhan widened his eyes in horror, "You...are you saying both of them were first batch agents including you??!"

He never ever in his life thought that his parents could be related to this job. Even if they were agents , how could they be related to LIA!?

If that's the case then...did A deliberately picked him up ?

The old man nodded.

Zhan had lost his parents at young age. It can be said that he had no memory of his parents at all. But knowing how almost all the first batch of agents were wiped up , his voice couldn't help but shake, "T-then what happened? How..you.."

"How did I survive ? I will tell you in the process. Have patience child."

"I'm exactly bad at having patience."

The old man laughed as he replied, "You are just like your Dad. Back then A was the youngest in this field and the youngest in our group and of course i was the oldest one. Despite being the youngest, he was the strong of all of us.

I was about to ask for retirement but a mission came up. The head of the organisation valued A very much and directly gave him the leadership and told him to lead the group of agents.

It was a huge responsibility. He was too young but he had the ability to lead 25 agents on his own. You will ask what the mission is that required 25 agents."

"Shouldn't it be...chasing the wangs back then?"

The man paused as he looked at zhan's curious gaze.
"Wangs at that time wasn't as strong as now.  It was enough for your dad alone to handle them. But Wangs did play a major role in it."

At the mention of Wangs  Jackson who was standing nearby sneered. It could be said just how much he dislikes the people with the surname Wang. Well, he forgot that his own name contains a 'wang' too.

Zhan went silent and listened to the old man ignoring the annoying presence beside him. Why does he suddenly feel this 001 has become a eyesore all of a sudden?

"Your mother was in the ICU when the order arrived.  Your mum had one thing common as your dad. She was too stubborn . She insisted on going to accompany your dad. And like that, she left you in the care of the doctors."