Boo!

20-David Group

Chris the Ghostbuster: Hey Street.

Scaredy Scooby Street: Yes, dear.

Chris the Ghostbuster: Boo!👻

Scaredy Scooby Street: You're hilarious, Christina Jade.🙄

Tan-er than Casper: Shots fired with the full name Street!

Hocus Pocus Hondo: Alright, what are the not-married married couple fighting about this time?

Chris the Ghostbuster: I'm personally having fun.

Scaredy Scooby Street: I'm so glad you're having fun at my expense.

The Nightmare Before Nora: Now I'm invested.

The Silence of the Luca: I see scardey cat finally admitted he's afraid of ghosts.😆

Tan-er than Casper: Street, badass SWAT officer who rides a motorcycle, is afraid of ghosts? LOL.

The Nightmare Before Nora: I'm so glad I stuck around for this.😂

Deacon The Exorcist: Chris, we're literally Catholic. You know that's a legitimate fear.

Chris the Ghostbuster: He's scareder than Scooby Doo without his treats.

Tan-er than Casper: I'm also Catholic Deac, but I don't believe in the dead haunting us.

Scaredy Scooby Street: Then explain the ghost in our house, VICTOR!😤

Chris the Ghostbuster: For the last time, it was the ice machine, Street!

The Silence of the Luca: He made me check the house every night during October! And he slept on the couch every Halloween!

Hocus Pocus Hondo: Pop banned horror movies from the house if it makes you feel any better, Street.

The Nightmare Before Nora: My son asks to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas at least once a day.

Chris the Ghostbuster: My child could never.

Scaredy Scooby Street: Well, I'm sorry if our job is enough horror for me! I hate being intentionally scared.

Tan-er than Casper: So the ice machine is intentionally scarey?🤣

Deacon The Exorcist: I'm with Street here. I don't mess with the dead. I will not be inviting them into my life.

Chris the Ghostbuster: Catholics!🙄

The Nightmare Before Nora: This was the most entertaining part of my evening.

-----

[10.1.2022]

BOO! Bet this notification scared ya! Welcome to my happiness era. I'm ecstatic to be back doing what I love. Shoutout to Sophia for the idea for this part, and no offense to Catholics. I just like messing with Deacon. <3 -Sharna

Note: This story was updated a few hours after the original post. I messed my own timeline up and had to fix it.