Ch 41 Finding Kid

Y/N POV
I push though the doors to the recess area. The thunder was booing, as the wind howl. I grab on to the hood of my raincoat. I try my best not to shiver. But my legs, and arms said other ways. Even do I wearing my raincoat; there was little protective from the ices wind, and rain. The parts of my hair that don't make it in to my hood was like a wet mop.

I first thought of Nugget crave, but it was full with dirty muck water. Hope Nugget would be able to fix it later. I moved up to the font of the school, but no Kid. " What are you up Kid" I whisper to myself. "Think Y/N, where would your son be? If you were Adam, or Kid, what would you be being? Hold on, Kid brought in a salad to recess from lunch." Wait why would he bring in a salad? Today lunch was supposed to be soup, not salad. Where would he even get one? " Maybe Margaret knows, she is in charge of the lunch's."

I found Margaret who had just entered cafeteria. I told her my question. " Well that son of yours is quite the picky eater. He don't want to have my delicious soup because it not vegan. And to think that I trying to be helpful by giving those kids something warm. With this rainy weather we've having." Odd, this doesn't sound like Adam. Why would he ask for a vegan meal? " Well thanks for the information Margaret." I headed back the recess area.

Think Y/N, looked back to your memories. I noticed that the gate to dumpster was open. That's it, Kid did mention during the time loops. That there is a dumpster hag; maybe she knows. I when up the dumpster, and knocked. A woman that looked liked to be as old as the janitor pop out. She had on some old worn out purple clothes. " Hello my name is Agnes this my dumpster. What's bring you here?." She had a very wicked like voice. " I looking for my son, have you seen him." " Is he about kindergarten age, brown hair, brown eyes, and holding a salad." " Yes that him." " Well that kind son of yours given me a salad. I can't believe he came all the way out here during a storm. Just for little old me." Now that's sound like him. " Well do you know where he when."

" I do, however I was told not to tell. He fine right now, he told me that if you did come. To tell you that you much go back inside." I sighed, of course he told her that. " Listen Agnes, I don't care what's he said. Just tell me where he is. I need to know if he's ok. I will give you, as much food as you want if I had too. Just please tell me where he is, I begging you" I plead. Agnes given me a cheerful smile. " Oh right I tell you. After all, the world needs more good people." " Thank you." She open the other dumpster door, and push though some trash to review a - tunnel? "After your son gave me the salad. I don't want him to go back in the rain. So I let him stay with me. Don't worry, I made sure to keep it clean down there." Well here's go nothing. I jumped down the tunnel, and was sliding my way there. The same rush from when I falling down to Nugget. However send the fall was more tightly together. It was more like being shot out of a gun.

I landed in a pile of old pillows. I looked up to see a big cave room. It liked your normal size living room, with the only difference be the worn the out furniture. The couch had tare marks that looked like to be made from a cat. It was cover in stains that I do not wish to know. The coffee table glass had been broken, and had the marks from the couch. The tv there was a old vintage tv, also been clawed. The only thing that wasn't clawed was the rug, but even that seems like it seems better days. The ground also had a lot of cat fur. Maybe she has a cat; that would explain the claw marks. There was three tunnels from the main room. I enter tunnel one, but it just her bedroom. I enter back to the main room, and was about to enter tunnel two. When I heard a child laugh coming from tunnel three. As I walked down the tunnel, a small kitten appeared. It was a small tiny grey kitty with baby blue eyes.

The kitten looked at me in wonder. It when up to my leg, and head bump it. I pick the sweet thing up. Cuddling it in my arms. " awwww your so cute." I then remembered the furniture. A kitten this small couldn't do that much dang right. Then again, if there one thing I learned from teach at this school. It's that, not all sweet looking things are as sweet as they seem. With the kitten in hand, we continue are walked.

We made it to the end of the tunnel, but unlike the other tunnels there was door there. I knocked on the door, but no answer. I push though the door to find a underground cat room. The walls were covered in a cat like jungle play. There was: platforms that reach the top of the cave, hided holes, cat beds were put on some of the platforms, cat toys were scattered all over the floor, bowls of food and water lay out on one side of the room, litter trays on the other. I place the kitten down as it squirmy away. There was more then 50 cats of all ages, colors, and breeds. " Hey Y/N" said Adam, who petting a tan cat on the ground.

" Adam, why in world would you go out during the a storm?" " I promise Cindy I would give her a cat during recess. If she agreed to do Carla part for when she leaves." " You could at least tell me." " You were helping Buggs. He needed your help more then me. So I didn't bother to ask you. I bet that you wouldn't even notice if I was gone. The cop twin probably told you that I gone right?" " Cop twin?" " Mia and Stacy, that's the name my friends and I gave them." " Well they did tell me, but even if they didn't. I would of notice you. I am your teacher, and mother after all. I was actually worry sick about where you were you." He shot his eyes to me like I told just him he won something, and wasn't exacting to. " Your joking right" he said in a denial like voice. " No I not, is problem?" " I just surprised, most people won't think to find me here" he bit his lips. I seat next to him. " Well it was a bit difficult at first, but I was eventually was able to find you. By the way Agnes told me that you didn't want me to come." " Oh, I just wanted some along time. I needed sometime to reflect. Tomorrow we start, so I just wanted to look back at everything we did so far" he bit his lip again. " You sure, you keep biting your lip."
" Positive" he bit his lip again. " All right, we should probably be getting back. I don't know how much longer Stevie can handle watching the class for me." " Wait, how the heck were you able to convince Stevie?" " I tell you on the way there." He put the tan color cat on a leash. As we headed back up.
                                                                                               ............................
Kid Pov
" I wish I gotten to see that." " Well the kids did find it entertaining." " Nugget friend has return." He run up to give me a hug. " OOOO, is that the cat you promised me" said Cindy who was petting the cat. Nugget let go. " Where did Nugget friend get the cute cat from?" I whisper in his ear the answer. " Oh Nugget see now."

I handed Cindy the leash. " His name is Gravy." " That's perfect! My dog Biscuit when missing so having Gravy is the next best thing." " Well I hope Gravy helps with you having Biscuit missing" I bit my lip. " Well I guess I own you that favor now" she whine. " Great." I turn to Billy. " I believe we had a deal" I smirked. " Fine, you win." He handed me that Monstermon card. " Thanks Billy." The bell rung, and off we go.

Tomorrow was about to get interesting.

A/N: Only one chapter to go before we reach the climax part of the plot. After that, the chapter you been waiting will be here.
Kid: Time to get the popcorn ready