-Cookies-

As evening approached, loud and hasty footsteps echoed the hallways. Noticing that, Dazai made his way to the door and opened it to see his own father, Mori. He had beads of sweat trickling down his forehead, in one hand, holding a work bag. 

"Where's Chuuya kun?" Mori went straight to point. Dazai pointed to the couch, he really wasn't in the mood to talk to this man in front of him. Mori skittered to Chuuya. He really needed to see whether his student was okay or there will be a lot of trouble for him. Checking his pulse, Mori slouched a bit when he realised that Chuuya was breathing normally. Afterwards, he continued the 'check-up' like a routine. He was a doctor that owned his own hospital anyways. All knowledge needed was a t his fingertips. Even Dazai was surprised that Mori had so much knowledge but that didn't make him like him more sadly. Standing up with a sigh, Mori grinned slightly, "He's okay. Probably fainted from exhaustion or minor shock...Did anything happen to him today?" Upon hearing that sudden question, Dazai glanced away from Mori's gaze which resulted in Mori petering him. Dazai really wanted to punch Mori badly but the wound at his stomach was still there which stings when he moves tooo suddenly. To add to the list, when he punched Yuan earlier today, he injured it more and had to endure pain for a few hours. "Chuuya was being chased by a swarm of students....Don't know why..." He finally gave in, his voice emotionless as he still didn't look at Mori's way. Mori tilted his head in confusion and waved his hand to gesture that everything was fine and he left saying he had work to do. Dazai closed the door as he mentally partied that that annoying man was out of his way. He looked back to Chuuya who was still sleeping soundly and shrugged. He was curious why Chuuya acted so weirdly at the situation before. He brushed it off his mind as he switched the light off and went to his room to sleep.  

--..........--

As the sound of dripping water echoed in the once quiet dorm, Chuuya's eyes fluttered open as he looked around, wondering what happened before memories from  the previous day flowed back into his mind. He sighed deeply before he crawled off from the sofa as his body was aching. He slowly got up and walked to his room to take a glance at Dazai's door. He walked up to it and lifted his hand to knock but stopped himself halfway as he shook his head and went into his own room. Dazai was actually awake and after hearing the silent closing of the door he got off his bed sleepily and took out his phone to call his beloved cousin Oda. One ring...Five rings, no one answered. Dazai found it weird and placed his phone back to his nightstand. Usually, Oda picks up his phone when Dazai called. Mostly because he is worried that Dazai did something stupid and needed help or just needed a listening ear. Dazai flopped back down to his bed and thought about what he should do because he had no lessons that day. 

A few minutes past before a knock was heard on his door. Getting up, he opened his door to see a plate of freshly baked cookies on the floor with a note laying on it. It read: Thanks for yesterday. Picking up the plate and one cookie with the other hand, Dazai taking a bite into the cookie while beaming. Chuuya's cooking and baking was always delicious. He whistled his happy tone before retreating back into his own room.