New dorm.

Chuuya jumped up in joy as he entered his new dorm. He was alone!  He had the whole dorm for himself! Even though the principal warned that a student may auddenly barge in. So he needs to be prepared. Chuuya was fine with that, having one whole room, kitchen, washroom and storeroom for himself was a luxury! He kicked out the thoughts about a sudden new student. However,  being the cautious person he was, he kept the place neat and clean and didn't use the other room for himself. A bed, study table, closet, 2 chairs were provided for each student as well! Now thinking about it,  the principal of Bungo Stray high school is quite rich. Having dorms and supplies for each student. Chuuya passed the interview.  You guys may be thinking how did Chuuya pass the interview with his attitude. Well,  Chuuya is respectful to teachers and elders. However,  he is a total devil behind their backs. Chuuya fortunately or unfortunately is shorter than average but his strength was not up to his size.

Packing up all his needed items on the shelves, Chuuya sighed as he took a break to get some water before starting to pack up again. "This is going to be along day...."Chuuya mumbled under his breath as he reached for the top shelf.