PAST MEET PRESENT -TEN

Part 10

"Choi Lia!?"

(Back to Gold's pov)
I am flabbergasted by the way he is looking at me. I just smiled awkwardly because he had been litreally staring for 10 minutes now. "Uhm, Hi?" I waved in front of his face but still no movements.

"Uhm, hello? Back to earth Mr IDK?" I snapped my fingers. He just smiled and stood back straight. Was he playing with me? "Hi" his voice....that deep voice. "I was anticipating our meet ever since yesterday. How are you?"

Duh as if you don't know what should've happened. "What do you think? It was normal." I rolled my eyes. "I don't think so it had been easy, I mean Sunghoon won't back off knowing you are meeting me- wait...he must've told you everything already right? So...now what?" I am speechless, is he going to talk about everything in this bus!?

"Can we please get off first and then talk? I don't like it here." He just smirked. "Sure." And with that he sat beside me on the vacant seat. It was so nerve wrecking silence for me. I was fighting with my thoughts on how to answer his questions. I can't just cut off our relations like that. But do we have a relation to start with?

(Sunghoon's pov)

"Lia!? What are you doing here?" She came jumping down the stairs, ran to me and wrapped her arms around me.
"I missed you so much Hoon-ah!" She just kept on swinging me with her and I was going out of breath.

I pushed her lightly and she was smiling so wide. "Weren't you supposed to be in LA right now? You had your important lectures there you said?" She just giggled. "Yes I was supposed to be there but here I am because I also promised you to be here on your 20th birthday and I kept the promise."

I was shocked. Yes because those lectures she was supposedly give in LA was her biggest dream and this opportunity was a golden one of her yet she is here in front of me smiling so brightly.

"Lia, you know what you've done-"...."I know, don't give me that speechless expression. I came her because I know my priorities. You were the one who convinced mom and dad to send me to NY for my studies and you were also the one who helped me out with my tuition fee remember? How can I put you down ever? Hoon, you've always been my partner in everything and I am here to celebrate your happiness. I have no regrets I promise."

She kept on saying and saying and I was just looking at her. And at last when she finished, I took her in for a hug again. And this time, I broke her bones. We both were meeting after God knows how long and I missed her so much. But her arrival, is it a sign of past?

"By the way, how's Jake?" Shit. What am I going to say now. She doesn't know a thing that happened between me and Jake after she left. I never told her because what's the sense? That matter was closed and who wants to dig up the grave. "Hoon? Are you listening? How are your friends?"...."Uhm actually-"

"Penguin!!!!!" I looked up and there she is, my savior. I internally sighed, bless her for making it on time. But when I took a second look at her, she was with someone and that someone....
"Is that Jake with that girl?" ...."Yeah unfortunately." I said under my breath.

(Back in the bus a few minutes ago)
(Gold's pov)

We both get off the bus a station before as we both had a lot to talk about.
Since we had half an hour till our classes start, we both went to the Cafe nearby and sat down at a distant place.

"Would you like something Ma'am, Sir?" A Waiter came to do his job. "Nothing for me, you?" Jake asked me. "One vegetable sandwich please." ...."Sure ma'am, anything else?" I shaked my head a no. He bowed and went to get my order.