PAIN AND CONFESSION -TWENTY THREE

Part 23

[ Third person pov ]

They both stayed in that position for a while since none of them believed, it actually happened. Yes, their lips were on each other's, something they only secretly wished for. Princy had her eyes closed while Jake's eyeballs for about to fall off. This whole scene went unnoticed by others as they were busy saving themselves.

But there was certain someone who actually took notice to it. And she practically felt her heart breaking into pieces and her whole world wavering. She thought she'll be the first one to experience that with Jake but now...
It was already someone else. Not that she never felt that tension between the two but she thought of ignoring it.

As she is looking them, the ship kept on tilting side to side but her eyes didn't. Her thoughts were shut down by the scene in front of her and even though the situation wasn't stable, she decided to leave the place and she did. Others kept calling her name but her heart took over her mind to take the situation logically. She ran off from there to her room.

Coming back to our hero and heroine, they came out of their fantasies after hearing others shout Lia's name. Jake finally realized what happened and she shockingly backed off and took a breath in. Princy wasn't in her right mind as well, she kept on touching her lips to remind herself that it actually happened.

But soon they both focused back on others because Sunghoon was about to exit the room when Princy went to stop him, "Are you crazy? Where do you think you're going? You wanna die so early!?" She kept on holding his arm not allowing to let go. "Let me go Princy!! Lia went alone out there and we don't even know to where! I need to find her before something happens to her. You stay with the guys, I'll be back with her." Princy kept on denying him but he somehow persuaded her when....

"I'll come with you." Sunghoon haults and turned around to look at Jake. At first he was going to say no but this was not the time to argue so they both decided to first find Lia. And with that they both ran out of the room to find Lia.

Princy was still thinking about the kiss while Heeseung approached her. "You're okay?" She nodded and he took her back to a safe place. Though her inside was filled with happiness and giddy feelings but she had second thoughts about Jake not liking what just happened.

She felt her heart rate increasing thinking about the kiss but next moment a decrease with the thoughts of Jake being angry and disgusted by the kiss and her eyes and head started to feel heavy. She wanted to cry but couldn't. Her heart was screaming but her voice became shut. She looked around and by that time, the boat was no more swaying. Looks like the storm outside is long gone but hers.

She saw others keeping the things on place and she just stared them. Her mind was not in right state, she decided to leave the room and she did. She kept on stumbling on her way back and as soon as she reached her room, she locked it. She slided down on the floor and the tears automatically came down her eyes. That hot liquid which felt like lava flowed burning her cheeks.

She never thought of it. She always thought her first kiss will be magical and she'll feel butterflies. It all happened, but that lasted only for few moments. At that time she felt complete but now her whole existence feels empty. As if she lost some part of her. She threw herself on her bed and kept on crying and hitting the pillows. She only thought about that moment like a tape.

She decided to talk with Jake at night or else she'll die with these thoughts, making her anxious.

[ Sunghoon's pov ]