SOAK ME WITH LOVE -TWENTY SEVEN

Part 27

[ Back to the very present when Princy was remembering all that happened throughout, Princy pov ]

Hah! It's all over now, the mini vacation. We're back to our normal lives, though our uni is still on break. I've just stayed in my bed ever since we returned, thinking about the last few days and that took place in those days.

Me and Jake are again on a challenge.

And I'm still thinking about how to win! It's a challenge but my life for me. This challenge will decide whether my wish is granted or he's really not for me. I do not wish the latter at all.

My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call....Silent the Upcoming call....."Dad"

I joined my brows in confusion, so as to DAD'S CALLING ME!? I hesitantly swiped to answer and put the phone near my left ear. I wait for him to say something but he didn't, so I did.

OTP

- h-hello? Dad?

- just called to inform you that we've landed back in Korea. Your mom's phone is dead, so I called.

- Did you enjoy your cruise trip, sweety??
She went on a trip and I wasn't informed!?

I heard Mom's voice followed by Dad's stern one.

I only informed Mom about my cruise vacation since Dad is never interested in my whereabouts. I always think that Dad despises me because I've always turned him down. Whether it was in studies or my upbringing.

I agree that I've always been a defiant child but I also made sure that I'm good, at least in front of Dad. Yet I was always on his colder side.

- You went on a trip!?? Without informing!? What's this behavior Princy Kim??

- D-Dad I did inform Mom about the trip...
It came out as a whisper.

- honey, I informed you as well, you forgot in between the stress of work. Stop shouting at her.

- Whatever, listen Princy, we'll be back in Seoul next week so make sure you behave well till then. I don't want any complaints from uni and neighbors. Do you get that?

- Yes dad.. I said uninterested.

- Take care my baby! I'll see you soon. Love you!! And Dad lov-

*call ended*

I look at the screen weirdly cuz call ended midway when Mom was about to say something. But anyway, I keep the phone aside and push my head back on the sofa, and sigh. It's boring.
________________________________________

[ At the Podcast department, Jake's pov ]

My mind's been a mess since last night. I was so into the trip that I forgot what awaits me in the department. The guys have been a constant help but still, the work load is massive.

Arranging the files, I stretch my arms a bit and cracked my neck and finger bones. Some light punches on the shoulder and eye massage. I decide to take a small break and get up from the seat. Moving towards the window of my room, I peeked out through the shutter.

Everyone was busy just like me. The reason is, there's a big upcoming event in our univeristy next month. There's a lot to do and less to rest. And as the luck wasn't by our side, suddenly our principal thinks highly of our department to bombard us with this load.

He informed, correction almost warned us that we should be in charge of all the arrangements regarding the music and film festival which are mostly the attraction of our university. Pressure is that this festival is not just for the uni students but also open for anyone who's willing to buy the pass.