SEARCH FOR PRINCY -THIRTY NINE

Part 39

[ Sunghoon's pov ]

I did not waste anytime in calling Jungkook Hyung and he was here within 10 minutes. I met Hyung on a family dinner with Princy's family. He's a genuine guy, always ready to help people. He's actually a bit older than us but never once he overpowered us by the attitude of being the older one.

He's here and already on his duty, asking people who were present in the party. He interrogated me and my friends as well. After being done with his questions, he came back to me. "Sunghoon-ah." He pats my shoulder. "Listening to the answers, I feel like it isn't easy to track Princy. I mean, none of them saw her leaving. There aren't any cctv around the area.

Are you sure everyone who attended the party is here? No one left right?" I nodded.

"Wait, where's he?" He said looking around. "Who?" I said looking around as well. "You know, Princy's fiancé? Where's he?" I sighed. "You mean Jake?" He looked at me and nodded. "Yeah. He must know something, shouldn't he?" I frowned.

"Why should he know something?" He shrugged. "Maybe because he went on a drive with her? Shouldn't he know what happened after they came back? Where is he anyway?" I felt rage getting in my nerves. He went on a drive with her and lied to us!? Tf.

"Oh there he is." I looked up and saw him coming towards us. I marched towards him angrily, all ready to throw a hard punch but instead, grabbed his collar. "You fucking liar!!!! How could you lie to us!!" I was nose to nose with him. He stumbled but kept his posture.

"How could you not tell us!?? You went on a drive with her!!? Why did you hide this from us?? Huh?? Where's she!?" I might lose my mind but idfc. She's all I need. I felt some hands grabbing me from behind. "Sunghoon!! Don't do this. You're not allowed to do this. Stop at once."

It was Jungkook Hyung. He was trying his best to separate me from Jake. "You better tell me where she is if you want to live for few more years!!!" This time I saw confusion and anger in his eyes as his hands made his ways above mine which were holding his collar.

His grip was tight as I felt slight pain. He shrugged them off and fixed his collar. I frowned. "How can you be so ignorant? I thought you cared about her?!!" I shout at him as he glared at me. "Yes I do! Maybe not as much as you do, but I fucking care about her dammit!! Why do you think everything is my fault?!

I'm trying my best not to take anything you say to my heart but I've got limits as well dude. I'm as much concerned as you are! But you need not to blame me for anything I didn't do. And How would I know where she is!??"

I gulped. But before I could say something, Jungkook Hyung said it before me "We aren't sure about anything Jake. We just wanted to ask if you have any idea about where did she go or whom did she met after you guys came back here." Jake had confusion written all over his face.

"I'm sorry but came back from where?" I looked at Hyung who had similar expression as me. "Didn't you went on a drive with her in the middle of the party. We even met before you guys left? Don't you remember that?" He shook his head.

"Well I'm sorry man but it's my first time meeting you this evening or overall. I haven't got the chance to introduce myself to you properly but seems like you already know me."

I'm just shifting my gaze in between Hyung and Jake. I'm so out of this conversation, I mean what the hell is happening?

"Yes because Princy introduced you to me. We even talked for a while before YOU left with her. How can you not remember? I'm sure it was you!" Jake sighed.