THE ANNOUNCEMENT -THIRTY SEVEN

Part 37

[ Third person pov ]

"WHAT?!" This is the nth time Princy heard this question and all thanks to her her best friend who couldn't keep his mouth shut. Princy still wasn't sure about her decision, so what is she supposed to say?

"Lia, can you please lower your volume. Mom will kill me if she heard this. I still have to make a proper decision, so please don't say anything to anyone." Princy pleaded with her palms joined. And yes, they all were at Princy's Granny's house. So, basically her mom invited the Sim's for lunch and thought it'll be rude to not to invite the kids and hence they are here.

Ever since they got to know about Princy leaving for abroad, they haven't looked away from her. As if she'll fade in thin air.
"Guys, can you please stop staring? I ain't going anywhere till next 2 years. I haven't told about this to Mom and Dad. They might take a hint. Plweasee" I tried sounding as desperate as I could be.

And after giving me swift glare, they continued eating.

After we all were done, we decided to take a walk around the area. It's so green and refreshing. Me and Jake were walking a bit behind them. Sunghoon and Lia were racing to reach somewhere I don't know. Heeseung and Jay were talking about something, which looks serious as they had expressionless faces.

"So, abroad huh?" Jake suddenly started the conversation. I looked at him, "Huh?" He smiled. "Why abroad though? Anything itchy?" I smiled back, hiding the slightest sadness to appear. Running away from you. "Just want to start new at a new place. I want to forget even my old self. I don't want anyone to know who I was, instead who I am."

"Where do you wish to go? America, UK or Europe?" He slided his hands in his pocket. "Europe sounds great. But I've still to decide. By the way, What are you planning to do after graduation? Any plans?" Slight cool breeze waving our hair. "I've decided to open my broadcast company. Being the head of the department, I feel like I can ace this.

I feel alive while making podcasts and making others feel motivated. I wish to make the world hear them as well. And fingers crossed, it may happen." It made me so happy, just by looking at those passionate eyes. Gosh, I never meant to fall in so deeply, what happened to that cold witch who decided to stay away from men.

"It will happen, Jake. I believe you, and I support you, always." I said patting his shoulder. He just looked at me until Jay called him and he ran towards them. I stared at his back and how beautiful he was curved in each way. How can anyone not love him, like genuinely?

*plink*

I looked at the phone, opening it I clicked the message.

"How can I never love you? You were beautifully made for me Gold." I stopped in my tracks. Gulping, I looked ahead of me. All of them were busy in some talk and noone noticed that I wasn't moving at all.

*plink*

Another message....

"Did I stop your world? Don't you think staying alone is a bit dangerous? What if I caught you?" My eyes widens in horror and I take a big breath before moving my legs.

*plink*

"Didn't you say you wanted to meet me Gold? Why don't we meet then?"

"Where?" I have to end this. He's getting on my nerves.