pt:33 California Dreaming

quick note :) i'm am so sorry for not posting for...forever. i am beginning to fall into a deep pit. (iykyk) and i needed some time to myself. two of my best friends were sent to hospitals (both for mental reasons) and it destroyed me internally so yeah... i also almost broke my nose lmao
__________________________

Today is the day. It's probably the best day of Eddie's life, and maybe your own. Eddie refused to do anything but lay in bed all day yesterday. It made you particularly angry, but it felt nice to do absolutely nothing.

"You ready to see Dio?" Eddie came up from behind you, his arms wrapping around your waist. His face nuzzled in your neck. You push your head back, resting it on his shoulder. "Yep," you catch him bite his lip. His hands glide slowly up your shirt. You feel him pull you tight against his body. Eddie's heavy breaths travel down your neck. Just a few more hours, you told yourself. His lips met your neck. Holy fuck. You feel his hands fumble with the bottom of your bra. The best part of it was that you could see it in third person. Looking straight into the bathroom mirror, you made eye contact with Eddie. He continues kissing your neck. You raise your arms above your head, behind Eddie's head. He grabs your chin and pulls it towards his face. He steals a kiss. Two. You turn around slowly. You wrap your legs around his waist. He holds you up.

Next thing you know you're on the bed. Eddie is on top of you. He's kissing you, and his hands are roaming your body. Eddie pulls you closer and- "Please, don't stop," you beg. Eddie pulls his shirt over his head, leans back down. "It is so hard to resist," he mumbles in your ear. Your eyes nearly rolled to the back of your head. You didn't respond. You grab him by his hair and kiss him deeply. You feel his knee slip between your legs and you lost it. You pulled away. "God, Eddie," you desperately begged, "please, just fuck me." His face was excited, then turned cold. "No." he sat up. "What do you mean no?" you wanted to scream. "I don't want to do anything until you are ready." "I am ready, Eddie," he got off the bed. "Not after what Jason did," he clenched his fists, "I don't want to hurt you." You didn't say anything, because deep down you knew it wouldn't change his mind.

"We still have a few hours," Eddie announces, "why don't you take a nap?" It wasn't a bad idea. "Huh?" is all your brain said. "You're so cute when you're half asleep like this," he chuckled, laying down next to you, "go to sleep." Eddie gently kissed your forehead. "Why?" you asked, "I woke up not even a few hours ago." "You hardly slept," Eddie rolled his eyes. "How would you know?" you crossed your arms. "You never move around like you did last night," he chuckles. You crawl under the sheets. "Fine." Eddie gently plants another kiss on your forehead. He stands up and sits in a chair across the room. You have the whole bed to yourself. You didn't want it. "Come lay with me, please," you ask. "Why?" he chuckles softly. "I need you," you whine. Eddie sighs and lays down next to you. You wrapped your legs and arms around him. Eddie doesn't move and began to get tense. You run your fingers on his- still- bare chest. "You okay?" He looks at you and smiles, "of course." "You just seem...tense," you touch the base of his neck. "Not tense, just...overly excited," you sense him smile, "you quite literally made my dreams come true." You grab a ponytail and pull up his hair. Your body was drastically tired, but your eyes wouldn't stay closed. Eddie began humming.
__________________________
(Eddie)

When I noticed I was, I stopped. "No," Ellie mumbled into my chest, "keep going." I didn't even know what I was humming. I sung softly to her. It looked as if she instantly calmed down. I ran my hands through her hair gently. I felt her fall asleep on my chest, her body relaxed and felt heavier. She's so perfect. So perfect. So perfect. I don't want to move. I will live like this forever. God, I love her so much. I can't bear to lose her. I reach for a cup of water. She moved. Shit, I woke her up. Ellie makes a soft groan. She's still asleep, I relax. I grab her hand gently. I stare at the ceiling. I'm going to marry her. I drift to sleep.