pt:13 People Write Songs About Girls Like You

i'm at the beach right now... anyways, i have a chaotic chapter coming up.
__________________________
You woke up in Eddie's bed. You went to get up, however failed to do so thanks to Eddie's tight grip. His arms were wrapped around your waist and he was sleeping heavily. "Eddie," you whisper softly, trying to wake him up. He groans, releasing you from his grip. "What baby?" "You have eggs in the fridge right?" you ask him. He sits up and stares at you, "You woke me up to ask if I had eggs? Seriously?" "You had your arms wrapped around my waist! For god's sake, you never let me go when you do that!" Eddie was in a t-shirt and boxers. The braids were still in his hair. You walk into the kitchen and find some eggs. You cook some for you and Eddie, placing them down on the table. You head to the bathroom and lock the door. "Why is the door locked?" Eddie asked knocking the door. He was still very tired, and his voice was raspy. "For privacy," you say, "sorry Eds, it's a habit. You know my mom's a psychopath." You forgot you had never told him about what she did. When you open the bathroom door, Eddie picks you up and throws you over his shoulder. "Eddie!" you yell laughing, "stoppppppp!" He throws you on the bed and crawls on top of you. "Make me," he says giving you a big smirk. You sit there and pout. Pursing your lips and sticking out your tongue. "Mrs. Munson," he says ticking his tongue. "Don't 'Mrs. Munson' me!" you sass. "And why not?" he says putting his hands on his hips. You hold up and look at your hand. "Funny," you say staring, "I don't see a ring." Eddie stares at your hand for a second and then grabs your ring finger. He puts it in his mouth and bites it lightly. "Eddie!" you shout. He just starts laughing uncontrollably. "Eddieeeeeee," you whine, "I'm hungry!" "So am I," he smiles. "Then let's go eat!" you point to the door. He leans down. "Mmm, not for that." He stares at you.

"Ellie," he says staring into your eyes, "are you a Munson?" That caught you off guard. "What kind of question is that? No, I am not a Munson." You look away. He doesn't bother to pause, "do you want some in you?" You meet his eyes again. "What?" "You heard me," he leaned down so our lips were millimeters away. 'God the things Eddie Munson does to me.' you think to yourself. 'Oh, the things I would do to you.' "Hm?" he says raising his eyebrows. Every time he spoke, his lips brushed against yours. "Hm?" you said back, genuinely. "I heard what you said," he smirked, "Oh, the things I would do to you." He mimicked you. He stares at you for a solid minute, and you just crave his kiss. He doesn't kiss you, just continues to tease you. "Eddie?" you ask looking up. "Yes sweetheart?" he shifts his weight to keep you comfortable. "Why do you keep cuffs next to your bed?" you reach up to touch them, only to be too short. His eyes widened. "Uh, those are for uhm," he stutters. You smirk, "is that why they call you a freak?" "No- Ellie, I," he tries to speak. "You what? You into roleplay? So you like to cuff? Overstimulation...you into that, right?" "What are you-" he says uncomfortably. You interrupt him, "or are you the one who likes to be cuffed?" He says nothing. "So do you?" you smirk. "Ellie," he takes a deep breath. "Yes," you say goofy, "dungeon master." You held in your laugh. "SAY THAT AGAIN!" he shouts, nearly bursting out with laugher. "No!" you shout. "Please," he pins your shoulders down, "you have to now." "Never!" you squirm. "I'll give you a kiss!" he offers. "Fine," you say. "Wait-" he interrupts, "You have to moan it." "Why?" you yell. "Because I said so." he grinned. "Ugh, fine," you relax, "my dungeon master." You reach up dramatically. Eddie gets off of you. "Hey," you shout as he leaves the room. "Yes?" "You owe me a kiss!" He trots back in and picks you up. You jump onto him and he holds you under your thighs. He moves his hands higher, under your butt. You lips finally meet. After a drastically long period of waiting, you and Eddie kiss. Something about this man just makes you drop everything you're doing. He pulls back, "I'm hungry." "Oh, now you are." "Oh shut up," he playfully runs into the kitchen.

Eddie practically scarfed down his food. "Jeez," you take a bite, "did you even taste it?" "Nope," he begins licking his plate. "You are an idiot, Eddie Munson." Eddie turns on some music. You put your dish in the sink, and realize that it's very full. You decide to go ahead and wash them. You started loading the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. The stack was overflowing out of the sink. "Aww," Eddie came back into the room, "you really don't have to." "It's fine Eddie," you smile, "Someone has to do it. And we all know it's not going to be you." When you finish, Eddie is sitting on the couch fiddling with his rings. You walk over to him. "You wanna do something cool?" he asks. "Hell yeah," you said, feeling empty. Eddie runs into his room, and you follow him. He grabs a cigarette from his drawer and lights it. There's writing on it, but you can't figure out what it says. He takes a hit and says breathily, "inhale." He presses his lips onto you. You do as he says and inhales as he breathes into your mouth. He pulls away, "breathe out." When you do, smoke comes out. "Cool!" you say. He hands it to you for you to try. 'People write songs about girls like you' the cigarette reads. You do it back and forth until you feel a little high.

"So," Eddie says, laying on the floor, "if you got a tattoo. What would it be, and where would you put it?" You thought for a moment, "a peach." Eddie looked at you, "where?" "On my butt." "On your butt?" he laughed. "Yeah," you laughed and looked at the ceiling. "I want to get your name on my collar bone." You just smile at him. "What if we don't work out? You will be stuck with it." "Don't talk like that," he crawls on top of you, "want to watch the movie I rented from Family Video?" "Sure." "It's E.T." "Okay," you say running to the couch. Eddie grabs the movie and tries to put it in the TV. It doesn't work. Eddie hits the TV. He does that a lot. There's a 50/50 chance he will fix it, or just end up breaking it. It turns on. Eddie plops down on the couch and you lay on his chest. He plays with your hair.

You pay attention for the first 20 minutes, but Eddie had his eyes locked on you. "What do you want?" you say softly. "Nothing," he says in his tired, raspy voice. "Then why aren't you watching the movie?" you whine. "Because you're distracting me." He tries to braid your hair. You don't say anything. "Want to play a game?" he asks finishing off his 'braid' that looks more like a knot. "Sure," you say sitting up. "Every time we see E.T. we have to kiss." He then appeared on the screen. You look at Eddie, he already had a lustful grin on his face.

You can admit, you and Eddie didn't watch the whole thing. Eventually, Eddie paused it on E.T.