Author Notes : TW

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

THE MAIN MALE CHACHARTER IS FUCKING UNHINGED,  SO HE WILL DO SHIT THAT YOU MAY FIND ...... GIRL I DON'T KNOW JUST PREY BEFOEE YOU START READING HE WILL MAKE YOU QUESTION SHIT.

This book contains a child so for those of you people that pick up the books knowing they have a child and still hate the kid trope bounce the fuck out of this book.

I will not let y'all bash the kid once again it's just a kid I can tell when some of y'all are just being funny and the joke is cool but some of y'all take shit too far.

This book is about a young black single mother, who has been dealing with abuse but she's strong. But she also has some weaknesses like everyone else.

That strong black woman trope do us harm what's wrong with being soft? Anyways I'm sure y'all will still love her and keep rooting for her and her daughter to win.

Theirs so many women that deal with abuse whether and be mental or physical or both but we need to understand that stuff like this break someone down. I will mute your ass if you act out in the comments.

I love reading when some of y'all can relate or have a family member go through something like that and how hard it is to support them because they become attached to their abuser and think they need them to survive.

Kazimir Seasons © 2022 Lovely_Felicite All Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced, republished, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission by the author. Expect the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Please now this is made up from my imagination and if you find someone like Kazimir attractive in real life be sure to find help and seek help.

This is somewhat a dark romance I'm exploring the dark romance side of writing.

Read at your own risk.

WARNINGS!
+
CNC
This is a work of erotic fiction that may be
disturbing to some readers. Trigger warnings include age gaps, degradation, knife play, exhibition, choking, Sexual assault, Rape,  mental heath, mental illness PTSD,trauma. Bdsm. Stalker.