VISHKANYA

Where were you? Ksheer asked trying hard to not to show her nervousness.

Shesh raised his one eyebrow , smirking at her " In my kingdom" he said playing with the curls of her hair.

Why this late? Don't you care for me?  I was missing you. Ksheer asked pouting .

Sheshnaag looked at her being confused.

" I mean, mean Bhaiya, Bhaiya was missing you" she quickly covered her previous Statement.

Bhaiya means prabhu, she is parbhu's sister , a divine form and I am an auspicious snake. Sheshnaag came to reality ,he left the hold on ksheer which resulted her to fell on  stone floor.

" Ahh" she looked at him with Angry pout. " Did you get hurt somewhere" h asked bending to her level with concern in his eyes. She rolled her eyes at his stupid question.

" Stop! You can't come here. Don't force us devi otherwise we will have to use our magical powers on you, stop! " Sheshnaag and ksheer turned towards pravesh dwar of vaikuntha lok from where the sound was coming. They both moved to there.

Jay- vijay what happened? Asked ksheer from the doorkeepers of vaikuntha observing a girl, a beautiful girl arguing with both of them.

"Devi, this women is trying to enter in vaikuntha and we can't allow her without prabhu's permission" said jay.

Jay allow her come, this women has came all long till here facing all the hardships it means she has parbhu's permission with her because without Prabhu's permission one cannot even think of coming to vaikuntha. Sheshnaag said making jay understand.

" He understands her brother really well, doesn't he" ksheer thought looking at naagraj.

" Sheshnaag! You are sheshnaag right? Myself vishkanya, you can call me vish, only you! I came all long to marry you only. Your mother naagmata kadru has already given her permission to me. She too  wants me as her eldest daughter in law" said vishkanya with boldness specially smirking at ksheer.

Ksheer's eyes grew wide at the confession meanwhile sheshnaag was Angry  that why will naagmata decide anything for him when he himself took all the rights from her.

" He will not marry you okay! Naagraj you will not marry her ,right? Your only aim is to serve your lord then how can you marry her. You will not marry her! " Ksheer asked pleading tone to sheshnaag not to marry vishkanya.

Why? Who are you to decide? He will marry me ! Said vishkanya turning ksheer towards her.

I am his ..... Ksheer left her sentence incomplete as she also doesn't have answer of  the question that "who is she to him?"

You are no one to him so better keep you mouth shut! Sheshnaag you will marry me , right? Afterall I am the most beautiful girl of this entire universe and I am capable from all sides for becoming your wife and tell this mannerless child of your to Don't Interfere when adults are speaking said vishkanya when she noticed ksheer was about to say something.

"Devi, I can't marry you. You better leave for your place" sheshnaag went towards his palace after rejecting her proposal. Ksheer had winner's smile on her lips .

" See , I already told you that he will not marry but you didn't listen to me ! You asked me question that who am I to him then listen I am his going to be wife and you going to be sister in law. Naagraj his sarp and you are a nagin then you both are brother sister and still you wanted to marry your brother hawww, such a shameless creature you are!! But don't worry this little sister in law of yours will put some sense in you afterall you will have to decorate mine and naagraj's weeding night bed. This ritual is done by sister only na! Till then you can get out of here! Ksheer in her immaturity told vishkanya about feelings she has for sheshnaag . Ksheer to went towards sheshnaag's direction after insulting vishkanya. Vishkanya has a smile playing on her lips.

*********

Naagraj you will not marry her, right? Ksheer asked for the tenth time  .

" No,I will not marry her but how does it concerns you that I marry her or not? Sheshnaag asked being irritated this time.

It concerns me because..... Ksheer left her sentence incomplete again.

Because... Sheshnaag asked because today he was not in any mood to leave her ," It concerns you because......." Sheshnaag asked in demanding tone.

Because I love you and you belongs to me only..... Ksheer screamed showing her possessiveness to sheshnaag. She confessed her love for him to him first time .