FACING REJECTION

Atleast 30 votes for next update!
Happy reading ☺️

I love you naagraj, please marry me and accept my love , ksheer confessed her love to the love of her life.

" you are the reason why I born and you will be the reason why I will survive" ksheer said.

Sheshnaag was in different world, " love" It is not new to him. He loves his prabhu and his Lakshmi Mata, he loves his siblings, he loves his Parimaa , he loves his subjects, he loves garud and sudarshan too , he even loves his biological mother but does he love ksheer?

Does he love her in romantic way? This feeling was new to him . He was never being told about it even he was never interested in it , he was happy by serving his lord.

Even if he accepts the proposal then what will lord and mata think! She is Princess of vaikuntha and he is servant of vaikuntha , how can he love her? She is child, immature ! She is naming physical attraction to  love, he has noticed since childhood that how attach she has been to him maybe that's why she think she loves him,maybe!

Ksheer you don't love me, we can't marry! We are not meant for each other! You are a part of lord Vishnu and I am a serpent, sorry! You deserve devraj Indra type someone ! I can't marry you! Sheshnaag rejected her but he was feeling a kind of heavyness in his heart.

You are also part of sachidanand vishnu, we all are" I genuinely love you! I can do Tapasya like mata parvati and burn myself like mata sati for you" ksheer said , even three worlds could witness the purity and depth of her love for  the serpent king.

Ksheer,you are immature that's why even you are not getting what you are saying, even lord will not let this happen!  You will regret it latter, Said sheshnaag making the tiny girl infront of him understand.

" I will not regret it . I know what I am saying. I am the daughter of Adi para sakti and sister of Jitendra vishnu, I don't want Indra or anyone else except you".  This time she held his hand, tears in her eyes were all ready to come out anytime , fear of rejection can clearly be seen on her face.

An electric current passed through shesh's spine when she touched him with those delicate, soft , tiny hands.

" You are not understanding"

" I am  very well understanding , you are the most powerful after Vishu and Mahesh . You are the one who always follows dharam, you are the most loved one of my brother then how can you think yourself low! The love is pure like the love of mata parvati for her shiv , I can leave even vaikuntha for you If you Don't want to marry me now then I can wait but accept my feelings". 

Sheshnaag was trying hard to control his feelings, his heart was again and again overpowering his mind. He just wanted to hold this tiny girl tight in his arms to never let go but he can't, he was Bound, he knew his limitations and this girl is not ready to understand. He already told her that he can't marry her but she is keeping on troubling him. It is not first time she has been making him crazy since her birth, he was frustrated and he let out his whole frustration on her, the frustration of his family, his duties, his own feelings!

" Can't you understand at once, such a spoiled brat you became with all the pampering . I told you I don't love you, I don't want you and I don't want to marry you but you are nagging behind me like a love sicken puppy,  don't you have self respect? Or you want to make me a monster in Prabhu's eyes saying that I have wrong intentions towards you! Since childhood you are iriking me but I am keeping on forgiving you but everything has a limit. I don't want to marry you and I will never marry you put this thing in this good for nothing mind of yours and get out from my life and let me live happily , please do this favour on me! Sheshnaag screamed at her and went from there , his anger was like a blazing fire which scared her today, for the first time! The tears which she was trying to hold since long flew like fountain! She was just a teenager in love , " what was her fault ?" . Another pair of eyes were looking at her with sympathy.

Do comments and votes, follow bhi kar lo yaar🥺