PROPOSAL AND SACRIFICE

Ksheer went towards the palace of lord vishnu after properly dressing up.

Brother, you asked my presence? Ksheer said after greeting her brother.

Yes vimala, Devraj has arrived , lord said just then she noticed her bhabhi maa , Garud , sudarshan, Devrishi and Indra along with some other Adityas were present there. " And he brought a proposal for you " Narayan completed.

What proposal? She asked.

" Devi ksheer , as you know I am the king of devtas and my Vajra is as powerful as lord visnu's sudarshan and mahadev's trishul . You see many people worship me even in rigveda my position is very important and you are a devi , a deity too. You possess so much power in you and you are the purest creature , even more than devi ganga. Don't you think , the qualities we both posess if they United than we both would become the biggest power of this universe and also you deserve to become the queen, queen of not some ordinary Kingdom but queen of swarg ( heaven) .

You deserves to be my queen hence I brought weeding proposal for you , completed Indra with a victorious smile on his face.

We are made for each other , isn't it sheshnaag? Indra asked when he saw sheshnaag coming to court room.

Shesh's head was down, no he was not feeling good at all hearing all these even though he himself asked ksheer to go to Indra but when it was happening in reality , his heart was hurting.

Ksheer at the direction of her brother and frowned seeing that always calm smile on his face.

She gave " what the hell is happening here " expression to her brother meanwhile lord Vishnu replied with " I don't know look" while ksheer narrowed her eyes towards him as if saying " you ! The lord of three worlds doesn't know what is happening here, wow !"  And Narayan smiled more .

There Naagraj was sulking and glaring at Devraj Indra .

Devraj, we are fortunate that you brought this beautiful proposal for our vimala but we want our daughter's approval in it , " we want few days to answer your proposal "  said mata lakshmi while ksheer herself said  not letting maa complete her sentence " no , not days " I want to answer now ! Devraj thankyou so much for the proposal but I think I am not that Fortunate enough to become the queen of swarg and mata sachi herself is so extraordinary , I think she is enough for you and moreover I do love someone else and I will only marry him , Devraj ! " Ksheer completed looking at her naagraj with hurtful eyes as he didn't take stand for her.

Devraj's expression turned from happy to angry " you can't disrespect me ksheer " he said.

" I am not disrespecting you . I am just telling you my feelings devraj, you can't force me to love you or marry you  and more over you are so so much elder to me " ksheer said making Indra more angry.

" Indradev , my sister is not ready for this marriage hence I am sorry to inform you that this marriage wouldn't be taking place, thankyou so much " Narayan made  clear and asked Indra to leave, indirectly.

Devraj got up in anger and left with his officials feeling humiliated.

Wow , just wow ksheer , that was amazing , sudarshan exclaimed hugging her.

"Lord I want to go to naaglok , I think there is something happening which is not right "  naagraj asked from Narayan for permission.

Lord granted him the permission and ksheer was looking at his disappearing figure feeling disappointed.

"Whom do you love ksheer ? " suddenly maa Lakshmi asked bringing ksheer out of her own world.

I love myself, ksheer replied nervously before running out for there.

"Will she marry herself " Maa Lakshmi wondered , ' who knows  in kalyug girls would marry their own self ' lord whispered to his Sri meanwhile maa smiled at her swami that how he every time hears her inner voice.

*******

Rajkumar Vasuki , Naagraj has arrived ! Informed an attendee making Vasuki afraid. He prepared himself to go infront of his elder brother.

Jyestha !

Naagraj turned  backwards when he heard his younger brother calling him.

" Vasuki ! Subala Informed me that something unusual is going on in Naaglok , what happened? " He asked his brother. ' how can any problem be when you are here ' shesh asked making Vasuki more nervous.

Jyestha  , Vasuki began but immediately stoped in middle when they both heard the sound of a crying Iravati . "Jyeshtha" she came running and cried hard hugging her brother. Sheshnaag wrapped his hands around his baby sister " what happened Ira ?" He asked  , " why is my child crying ?" He further asked making Ira cry more.

Jyeshtha , mansa didi ! She tried to say " what happened to mansa " he asked .

Anant , his foster mother ' parinita ' came running towards him, hugging her son close to her heart.

Anant , mansa made her whole life tapashya for all of us , she cried.

What tapashya , please don't talk in riddles " he said being anxious.

Anant , naagmata kadru cursed all serpents as all of them even kaliya and takshak too this time refused to support her for defaming vinta, and kadru in anger cursed all the serpents that they all will burn in fire and we only had solution that , only the son of Jaratkaru can save you all and due to ugly appearance and bad temper of Jaratkaru no girl was ready to marry him hence at last mansa performed a huge sacrifice by marrying him ' said parinita while sobbing loud.

"Vasuki bahiya, asked mansa to do so , jyestha, sheshnaag Heard the voice of takshak.

Vasuki ! Shesh roared , his eyes were turning red and body was shaking due to anger.

How dare you to sacrifice my sister? Shesh asked grabbing Vasuki by his neck.

Forgive.....for.. forgive me jyeshtha ! Vasuki managed to say.

Forgive you ! You asked mansa to do this , how can you ask her to marry Jaratkaru , Jaratkaru is her brother for Narayan's sake , sheshnaag screamed slapping Vasuki hard. All were shocked at this act of naagraj, he has never even raised his voice too at his siblings.