WEDDING NIGHT

Do follow, comments and vote 😚

Happy reading 💞

Ksheer  was sitting in his chamber , on his bed waiting for her husband. trials of tears were  rolling down her eyes , recalling all those incidences.

everyone was at shock that , "how Nagaraj came instead of Devraj for  wedding?"

Indradev came out just when they were announced as husband wife , someone  tide him with Mayaastra according to him and this marriages was  false as she was promised to him,  he claimed.

but ! her brother's statement silenced all the choas, " whatever happens it happens according to my wish , ksheer was  ment to be with shesh hence Bhagya brought them together"

somewhere she was a little happy that she escaped from marrying Indra but now she was scared of Nagraj 's anger.

she came out of her trance when noise of door opening echoed in whole chamber . there was her husband.

he came and put his angavastra on side table ignoring her presence . he came towards bad after taking off his every jewellery to  take a pillow and started going towards balcony.

" Nagraj " she said in trembling voice and he stopped.

" why are you ignoring me ?" she asked .

"why should I talk to you ksheer, you crossed every limit of  your stupidity ?" he said turning towards her .

" Nagraj ! it was just my love for you,  I know whatever I did was not appropriate at all but why you married me then " she asked and  more tears made their way through her eyes.

" because you were going to destroy your life by marrying him and don't cry now"  he said softly wiping her tears off.

she held his hand " please,  sleep here only . I am scared of sleeping alone and you know that"  she said taking pillow from his hand.

shesh nodded and asked her to change into something comfortable .

he laid  down on bed after untieing  curtains and it fell around bad giving them utter privacy.

Ksheer came out wearing simple red cotton lehenga.  shesh's  eyes roamed around her , noticing her every single detail.  her tiny slim figure was covered in Red cotton lehenga with  same colour backless blouse .  same colour dupatta was wrapped around her body and its end was settled on her head.  her hair void of any hair jewellery were tied with middle parted hair line,  her hairline was filled with sindoor of his name and mangalsutra was well settled on her collarbones .

Her hands were having four red glass bangles and a thin waist  chain was adoring her waist and her look finished with toe rings symbolising her good fortune.

" You are looking more beautiful"  he said softly .

she smile and claimed over the bed .

he gave his hand to her and she grabbed his hand to balance herself .

she laid  down and he covered her with same comforter "sleep well,  you are looking so tired"  he said carresing her cheeks .

" I am sorry Nagaraj"   she whispered and he kissed.her forehead in response .

he turned his back to her and closed his eyes.  Ksheer smiled and slept on her side while closing her eyes .

NEXT MORNING

KSheer tried to wake up but she found it difficult to get up from  the bed.

Turning around she saw her husband's arm was preventing her to do so . she felt blushed as her clothes were misplaced due to sleeping.

she found her dupatta on floor and his arm was pulling her close to himself .

she admired her husband's handsome face , deep eyes like ocean which were closed right now and dark pink lips with a very  glowing face . his hair were falling over his forehead .

she recalled how he kissed her forehead last night.

" Nagraj , let me go " she whispered close to his ear.

"  never"  he instantly replied pulling her more close.

" I mean..... I have to get up"  she slightly pushed him and he woke up with a jerk .

he realised their position and quickly let her go. He gulped down looking at her beautiful morning face.

" good morning Nagraj"  she is smiled  at him .

" morning "he replied  rudely and went from there.

Her smile vanished as she thinned her eyebrows in confusion wondering over his change behaviour but she got up shrugging her thoughts  from  head and headed towards bathroom to get ready .

she did not see Nagraj after that,  getting ready she went to divine hall where all  the family members were having breakfast.

Nagraj was too present there.

" Here came our ksheer" Sudarshan exclaimed looking at her .

Shesh started coughing loudly seeing her in pink attire and all dressed up like a married woman .

"ohho apni ardhangini ke Soundarya se chauk Gaye Nagraj" (  Nagraj is surprised seeing beautiful wife)  Sudarshan said while other smiled lightly.

"Aao ksheer " ( come ksheer)  devi Lakshmi said to her .

"Ksheer , shesh was asking to take you to naglok actually Parineeta maa and his siblings are excited to meet you hence have breakfast as you have to leave after two hours " Narayan said  asking her to  sit beside him.

she nodded at her brother and sat down to eat.

" I hope everything is good between you two?"   Narayan further asked.

"  yes it is and we are trying to mend our relationship further " shesh replied in plain voice.

"  but , what  made you ended up marrying her ?" garud asked.

" ummm.....    Inder is arrogant " he said and got up to leave to avoid further questions.

after sometime ksheer  to came towards her new palace and noticed him deep in his thoughts .

"Nagraj ?" she said  and he came out of his trance.

"  we have to leave for naglok,  are you ready?"  he asked.

Okay guys new update, I don't if I should make shesh rude and arrogant because he is not . He is lord Vishnu 's devotee just he was a little short tempered! Okay not little but much !

But, shesh was asking ksheer to not marry him because he thought himself as inferior but now they are married so there is no mean of making him rude or arrogant!

What says?