NEW FEELINGS

Happy New year guys 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
May this year bring lots of joy for us☺️☺️☺️

Ksheer is 16 years old today, well learned in vedas,  dance, singing, warfare  and in politics .
she got all the divine powers from divine  bodies.  Tridev along with tridevi ,Narad Muni and sheshnaag gave her powers which she was  bound to get on her 16th birthday but  still she cannot use her power until she become fully dedicated and focus to use them . which she is not now saidVishnu to her an hour ago. ( Do you know by mistake I wrote tridev along with Sridevi and the place of tridev along with tridevi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Today was the celebration  of her birthday but her heart was telling something else to her.
Today when she passed in exam which was taken by tridevi, Nagraj hugged her but today she felt Goosebumps all over her body when he hugged her.
she was listening to his heartbeat at that moment she wanted to stay forever like this but why?

Why she  was not able to hide her red cheeks?
Why  was she feeling hot?
Butterflies in her stomach when he touched  her ?
Why her breathing stop today when he looked at her with those eyes?
Since childhood she is not able to understand her relation with sheshnaag sometimes he  also avoides her but why?

Why does her heartbeat increases suddenly when someone even mention his name?

Varuni what happened? asked Sudarshan bringing her back from her thoughts
Darshan !I don't know what happened to me. I am feeling restless I sometime want to go near naagraj other time I don't want to face him at all said ksheer in one go. She has developed a very strong bond with Sudarshan.

I think ,I know what happened to you said Sudarshan pretending to think while putting a finger on his forehead .
What? asked ksheer  with raised eyebrows.
your studies  are making you mad said Darshan and started laughing.
she rolled her eyes and start to running towards the garden.

On the way she bumped with a wall like something which made her lose her balance she fell on ground along with that Wall on top of but the wall was  breathing.

Open your eyes ! she heard a husky deep voice and open her eyes to  look at the most beautiful pairs of eye in entire world infront of her.

Sorry itna hi likh payi🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
But there is some little naughty naughty  coming in the next chapter so stay tuned!!!.
🙈🙈