ABANDONING HER

Do votes, comments and follow ❤️

Mansa , I will kill jaratkaru who runied my sister's happiness! Naagraj said getting up , breaking the hug.

"Jyeshtha! No, there is no need of it , It all happened due to his anger, we all know he wanted to become Brahmachari but he ended up marrying me to save serpent clan. And he didn't do anything, It was me , my anger due to which I hurt myself. I tried to Burj myself with fire and ended up getting these marks . Jaratkaru did not come here but he too is not happy, he never wanted a wife and certainly not me as one ofcourse " said Mansa composing herself.

Mansa are you stupid? You know anger is one's enemy, how many times I asked you to control your anger? Sheshnaag said , giving hard glare to her.

Umm, jyeshtha, you are jiji are on same boat , muttered Ira hiding behind takshak. She gulped when she felt his angry glare on her.

Mansa, I am sorry, I really am ! Please forgive this stupid brother of yours " said vasuki bowing down to her feet, joining his hands.

" Brother , you did that for saving our clan.  you are not guilty , it is our fortune that our own mother has gone blind in dominance of power that she can  even curse her own children"  said Mansa,  her angry eyes were blazing fire like her eldest brother's.

Vasuki ! I am sorry too but now I want to meet jaratKaru,  where is he?  Asked sheshnag looking at his family.

Vasuki gulped before speaking, "  he might be doing meditation in mahadev 's temple " .

Fair enough, I want to meet him alone , said sheshnaag putting his hand of comfort on mansa's  head and went towards temple.

*******

Jaratkaru !  He called.

A person opened  his closed eyes which were red like  Lava,  his hair were tied  in jatas  and Holy bhasm  of Mahadev was adoring his whole body .    His appearance was scary , really very scary but how can anything scare sheshnaag ?

"Nagaraj , brother in law ! pranam" said jaratkaru  joining his hands.

pranam,  jaratkaru  lets come straight to the point.  see I want to you to forget all the differences at least with Mansa she is your wife now and I want you to enter in grihast ashram , she is pure ,  treat her like your ardhangini said sheshnag in straight go .

Jaratkaru inhaled  deep before speaking " but you see,  I am a  brahmachari vairagi , Mahadev is vairagi who is my Aaradhya then how can I have wife"  he said looking straight in sheshnag's eyes.

" Same vairagi Mahadev is the biggest grihast himself " sheshnaag spoke" he is an ideal husband and father of whole universe " he further added.

" Naagraj,  before marrying Mansa I told her about my conditions:  first one is,  I am a celibate but we need a son hence  I will make a son with her  only as a duty  and second I expect her not to expect anything from me accept that son , he said"  I will be good to her" he added assuring his brother in law , and left Nagaraj alone in anger,  pain ,confusion and worry.

Anant moved his legs  towards the root cause of this problem,  his mother " kadru" .

*******

NaagMata!  he screamed entering in her lavish palace.

shesh!  what brought you here today?  she taunted .

why you always hurt your own kids?  it would have been better if we were never born, how can you curse your own children ?he asked making his mother scare .

"you .........   you.......  are all my ....children and you should always obey..obey.. me "she said standing up from her golden chair .

Nagaraj moved  forward but he instantly took his steps back,  he fist  his hands tight and close his eyes to control his anger.

"  children are not parent's property,  you cannot threat them the way you want but you are doing the same, you are doing adharm , you are insecure and jealous of garud's mother and you are making Takshak, Kaliya  and others too adharmi with you " he said showing his vulnerable side to her for the first time.

Maa,  your words have ruined mansa's life!  what will you get by doing this!  Mata vinta is your own sister, mata sati was your  own sister,mata Aditi ,mata surbhi are your own sister but look how people worship them because of their contribution to the mankind but you , you are a selfish person to whom the world , family , love,  nothing matters except power . you are greedy for power!  let's assume you may have power one day but at what cost?  at the cost of your own children's lives , but you know what , I will not let that happen because I am still alive for my younger siblings ! whoever it is Vasuki or Kaliya both are like my own children and equally dear to me.  they have me as a parent ,

but today , I  maharishi Kashyap's  putra,  Prajapati Daksh's Potra  and devotee of Sri Narayan , Naagraj Anant abandon you as my mother ! I break all my ties with you!  he finished and left from their hiding his tears.

Kadru collapsed on floor unable to digest her own son's oath .

" No ,  shesh ..... you cannot do this,  I gave you birth.. you are my son!!" she cried throwing things here and there in anger. No doubt sheshnaag inherited his anger from his mother.

*****

" Today I will make Nagraj mine forever"  ksheer said looking at herself in mirror .

Vaishali,  who was putting itra  behind kheer 's ear and neck whispered " are you sure, will you be able to seduce him ?" she asked.

"  Vaishali I will , I know he to feels for  me but he is just hesitated,  tonight  all the hesitation will go away and we will become one" she said softly settling her gold waistchain .

" Apply sandal fragrance more, he loves them " she said giving final look to herself.

"  Vaishali now go and check if he has returned from naaglok or not and send him here " she said in hurry pushing Vaishali out of her chamber .

Vaishali went  to sheshna being scared.

" Nagraj pranam , Devi ksheer asked your presence in her Chamber " she said shivering due to sheshnag's dominating power.

"  I can't teach  her anything today " he said shortly going towards his own palace .

" Nagaraj she said it's urgent " Vaishali said and ran  from there.

Sheshnaag exhaled a tired breath. His mood was already messed up due to the things occurred in naaglok and here  this girl started her tantrums again, he thought before moving towards ksheer's palace .

Love you all 💞
Who missed our sweety naagraj and his ksheer ?