NAAGMATA

How dare you??

They heard a very dangerous and familiar voice.

What is this Parinita doing here in my naaglok ?  From whose permission you are here? Are you not yet satisfied taking my children away from me? Asked naagmata kadru.

Kadru listen ,Parinita tried to speak but was cut by kadru.

You took my children away from me, you are the reason of my suffering along with that vinta . You sterile!!!!!!!

Enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kadru heard the deep voice of her first born and she shivered due to intensity of his voice.

Dare you say anything about maa and I will forgive you ever gave birth to me said sheshnaag.

You already forgot about me shesh . You forgot your mother said kadru in equal anger.

You were never my mother . You wanted to be naagmata and you became but you can never be sheshmata . You are the reason of hatred between garud and naags. You are the reason of sufferings of mansa . You made naag distant from one other. You are the reason why people loth we naags  and dare you do anything now because now I will not let you do anything naagmata kadru screamed sheshnaag.

Parinita was not intended to interfere between them. Vasuki was looking at his mother in disgust. Mansa had tears in her eyes and ira was sobbing loudly due to shesh and her mother's anger.

What's going on here asked Rishi Kashyap coming there.

Shesh , Vasuki and you all ? What is the matter asked Kashyap.

Matter ? Matter you are asking pitaji. Can't you look at your favourite wife ? Roared sheshnaag.

Kashyap was scared of his own son .

Now I don't want any drama here. Naaglok belongs to me , I am the king of naaglok so only I will decide who will live here and to you and your sons naagmata I allowed because you were related to me by blood but I forgot naags can't be loyal right? Sheshnaag asked in his most dangerous tone.

Jyeshtha vasuki tried to speak but shesh showed him his hand to stop.

Ananta, calm down son said parinita at which kadru glared at her.

I am going to vaikuntha maa said shesh looking at parinita .

Ok shesh , you should leave , don't worry about here okay son said parinita to shesh who touched her feet in respect . Then shesh went to Rishi Kashyap.

Shesh, I am also your culprit along with your mother but son belive me neither I  nor she wants your bad said Rishi Kashyap blessing him.

Shesh ignored him and went towards kadru.

Kadru was looking at shesh with tears in her eyes but still she was looking like a queen who was thirsty for power.

If you were not like this naagmata........ Shesh left this sentence in half . He bowed to kadru but before she can bless him he got up and went for vaikunta not before bidding his siblings.

-------------------------------------------
Precap

I love sheshnaag , and I will do anything to make him mine .

But, ksheer he took oath of celibacy .

And I will break that oath of his , darshan.

Vasuki!!!!!!!! , Doesn't you mind works what you have done.

Th... There..  wa. s not any other solution jyeshtha sobbed Vasuki.