BODYGUARD

कर्पूरगौरं करुणावतारं संसारसारं भुजगेन्द्रहारम् । सदा बसन्तं हृदयारबिन्दे भबं भवानीसहितं नमामि ।।
   ॐ नमः शिवाय!

Do votes , comments and follow
Target 30 votes !

Ksheer was sobbing , why are her feelings not being accepted? Isn't she enough for him ?

Devi ksheer! The eye which were watching her from a distance came near her. Ksheer quickly wiped her tears from her rosy cheeks but one can say she was crying because of her red nose and eyes.

Devi, myself Vasuki! I am younger brother of shesh bhaiya. We both are sons of naagmata kadru. I am a shiv devotee that's why I live in Kailash , I saw what happened just now, Vasuki said in soft tone.

Ksheer felt her cheeks heated, she was embarrassed as brother of naagraj saw when his elder brother was rejecting her. She surely made a fool of herself.

" Devi, I know the reason of your birth was my brother. To save the universe from his anger you were born and believe me even lord Vishnu , his aradhya too failed to calm him down but you did. Without saying a word and without even looking at him you gave him peace. You are his peace!  You know devi , fire can burn each and everything which exists in this world but only rain can control fire. He is fire and you are his rain.

You are making fun of me, aren't you? Ksheer asked in low voice.

No, Vasuki immediately replied, how can I make fun of you when you are going to be my sister in law and the wife of elder brother is equal to mother so despite you are much much younger to me but you hold the position of mother in my heart as my anant bhaiya is like my father. He always guided me, he always loved me and supported me like he loves you or perhaps more, Vasuki said smiling at ksheer.

Ksheer was stunned, he doesn't love me , he just said that he doesn't want me and I can't force him.

" On love you have no control over, it just happens! You can't control your love . It takes you towards your beloved"  ksheer said caressing her broken heart.

Exactly , no matter what! It will take you to your beloved and believe me he will come back to you because you are his beloved, Vasuki said assuring ksheer.

Stop this naagdevta, if he would have loved me then he would never have said those words to me said ksheer turning towards otherside.

Mutual understanding is base of relationship, first you have to understand him. He is not what he pretends to be, ksheer was confused at Vasuki's words.

We all have been brought up at the place where Adharm was surrounded. We are 1002 siblings . We are 1000 brothers and 2 sisters . We yearned for our father's love, our mother's love but we didn't get it.

Our biological mother naagmata kadru is an ambitious but selfish lady or whether I should say an insecure lady! Since childhood she has been leading us towards the path of adhram . Planning, plotting, hate, jealousy , fights, we have seen it since childhood. We 1002 siblings got split into 996 and 4 .

Me , Bhaiya, mansa and Ira are at one side and rest of them were at other, all Adharmi ! Maa made them adhrami.

Our bahiya was at the place of Father for us, he despite being a child himself kept all of us protected from maa, he gave morals and values to us , he always kept us above him. He made a protective layer around us to keep us away from the hateness  and cruelness of this world but he couldn't protect himself ! That cruelness left  an unimaginable impact on him . his anger,  his fakeness when he  pretends  that he is happy but in real he is not,  his soft side , his innocence,  his yearning for love , a real one ! He shows he has a heart of stone but in real he is the most vulnerable , emotional, soft person you will ever find.

Tired of all those things he did tapashya for lord Vishnu but even lord Vishnu too made him suffer. He did tapashya for 20, 000 years in cold mountain, without food and water ,on one leg. After all those hardships he finally got a place in lord vishnu' s heart.

We were happy because first time our bahiya was happy but still there is a kind of loneliness in him which only you can fill. I beg you devi please try to understand him, I assure you he loves you because he is baal brahmachari but he just gets himself lost in front of you. We don't fail to notice his uneven breathing, his nervousness, his glow and spark in his eyes at the mare mention of your name.

Just you have to make him realise that he too loves you like you do, Vasuki joined his hands infront of ksheer begging for his brother's happiness.

Ksheer was left with tears in her eyes " I too love him a lot, I loved him since my childhood ,maybe since I first saw him". " I am born because of him and I will live for him , I don't know about age thing . I don't know about sarp and dev thing all I know is I want to give him all the happiness of this world".

" Now I will make his mind stop and his heart speak" ksheer said with a new determination in her eyes.

******

Vimala, you got your powers but still you don't know proper use of them and there is danger too for you so I have appointed a person for you  who will teach you the right use of your powers, who will protect you from every harm ! Lord Vishnu said caressing his little sister's head with a mischievousness in his smile which ksheer always failed to notice.

Who bhaiya ? Asked ksheer.

Your bodyguard, your naagraj !!!