DRESSING FOR HIM

Naagraj will not be able to take his eyes off me, right darshan? asked a bubbly ksheer to her bestest friend sudarshan.

Yes! Of course said sudarshan without even looking at her. He was focused oh his food which was prepared by mata Lakshmi.

Darshan!!, Ksheer shouted at him.

Sudarshan got scared and looked at her.

Ksheer was all dressed in her white lehenga with minimum jwellery , her long black , brownish , wavy hair were open. Eyes were perfectly adored with khol for capturing sheshnaag's heart. Lips were rosy red.

Ohhhhh my Narayan!!, Wow! Just wow ksheer, you look so beautiful,  not only sheshnaag but his reptile brothers will also give their hearts to you said darshan being over dramatic.

Ksheer narrowed her eyes at his compliment, I just want my naagraj not his brothers said ksheer while checking her out.

Yes, yes your raptile lover will get crazy after seeing you completed sudarshan while fulfilling his mouth with the laddus made by mata Lakshmi.

Dare you call him raptile again? Ksheer throw a bunch of clothes towards him in anger.

Arey!, He is only raptile na. He is a gaint snake who moves like this, said sudarshan waving his hands in zin zag way.

He is not a snake, he is naagraj, the king of snakes said ksheer fuming at him.

Okay, okay he will fell for you, your naagraj. After all snakes love milk saying this sudarshan ran from there.

Ksheer cursed her friend darshan for calling her love life sheshnaag as a normal snake, she checked up herself for the last time and went out from her palace.

Today, she has dressed up for her naagraj as she wants his attention only on her.

She was desperately waiting for him but he was no where at sight.

Bhaiya!, When will naagraj return from his home? Asked ksheer from her brother lord Vishnu.

Varuni, he will come but why are you waiting for him? Asked lord Vishnu hiding his mischievous smile. ( We all know how mischievous is our lord Vishnu 🙈)

Me!!, Ummmm , you know, youuuu knnnnowwww, I was thinking, thinking..., I.... , I thought  ksheer was forming the answer.

You thought? Asked vishnu raising his one eye brow.

I thought you would be missing him, ksheer managed to reply him with her nervous smile.

Is it so? Asked the lord.

Yes, Bhaiya ofcourse, otherwise I have nothing to do with him saying ksheer back faced him.

Nothing can be hidden from her brother she thought.

Ofcourse," I am the sustainer of whole " said vishnu.

Ksheer very well understood his double meaning words.

*************

It was night and sheshnaag was still not at her sight. She took off all her jewel and makeup which she did for him being disappointed.

As she was going , running towards her palace she bumped with someone. She closed her eyes in fear of falling down but a strong pair of  very masculine arms held her up from falling on the land.

The hand was caressing her face, the thumb was tracing her pink soft lips .

She opened her eyes sensing the familiar touch . She came face to face to the person for whom she was waiting desperately since morning.

She got ready for him and took  off her makeup also for him but now he is there with his eyes admiring her no makeup look , the natural beauty  of hers.

" Sheshnaag doesn't need his ksheer to all dressed up for him, he fell for the raw, natural, childlike ksheer".

It has been very long since I gave an update of this book so here it is 😍😍😍
Do tell me how is this ❤️