THE BIRTH

Fire! Fire! Fire! That was the only thing which can be seen on earth. Mother earth was burning with fire but that was someone's range,  that fire was someone's anger. Which was destroying every creature of earth who troubled mother prithvi.

BHRAMDEV:- we need to do something vasudev, we need to stop sheshnaag other wise he will burn the entire universe. (in fear)

MAHADEV:- yes, bhramadev is right. Sri hari we need to stop anant but he is not listening to anyone. Should we send vasuki or garud to him?

No , no,  I will not go, jey... jeystha is hell angry this time and  he will not listen to me mahadev said vasuki at which garud nodded.

Then, who can stop shesh except you swami said lakshmi.

Devi , I can control shesh but today he is out of my control also said hari.

Narayan narayan then everything will be finish today, lord? Asked devrishi.

What ? it means my indralok also muttered indradev to himself.

No , nothing will happen like that said shiv.
but sheshnaag should understand right, means he is killing innocent people said indra.

He is not killing innocent people devraj, these people are not innocent at all. They all are devil who are harming devi prithvi and not to forget that shesh took vow to protect earth and entire universe and he is dhartidhar, he is son of devi prithvi. Not a single son can see his mother in pain said devi parvati.

But now we need to stop him said mata saraswati.

Arey, where is vasudev ? asked bhramadev.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you all thought ? that you all can trouble mother earth and no one will say a thing to you all asked sheshnaag in fury before blowing fire from his thousands of head.

Leave us sheahnaag, we will not do anything now said some people before being burnt by his fire.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maa are you hearing me? Asked lord Vishnu.

Vishnu ,putra what happen? asked adiprasakti which was in the form of energy.

Maa , you know everything, nothing can be hiden from you maa said Vishnu.

Even I maa, I am not able to control my shesh then who can do this said Vishnu.

Currently there is no one who can calm sheshnaag but it is not that there will not be anyone in future too said adisakti.

Maa what do you mean? Asked Vishnu being confused.

Suddenly there was so much light even lord Vishnu was not capable to look in that light and cry of a baby can only be heard . which reached till sheshnaag also along with every divine form.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was that noise? Thought sheshnaag in mind. He starts to feel calm, but only for few seconds. When he tried to move further he was not able to due to that sweet voice, which was captivating his every step including in sole and mind.

Tha rain starts to fall with thunder , everything started to sink in water except sheshnaag, with time only water could be seen on earth which covered fire caused by sheshnaag.

How the hell rain started happen? Said sheshnaag.

I swear if this time Indra is behind all this then I will not leave him muttered sheshnaag.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Vishnu was holding a new born baby girl with a wide smile playing on his lips.

The baby was shining more then diamond .she was trying to grab vishnu's finger in her tiny tiny hands with a beautiful laugh.

She is my daughter Vishnu, she is your sister , she would be known as ksheer because she is ocean of milk  herself. Purpose of her birth was to give new life to earth and to calm sheshnaag. Take care of her , she would be known as ksheer sagar in whole universe saying this adipra sakti disappeared.

My sister no my baby sister said Vishnu to himself looking at tiny ksheer's eyes which were curious as if trying to find something or maybe someone.

UFFFFFF, FIRST CHAPTER , SHOLUD I CONTINUE STORY?

DID YOU ALL LIKE IT?