MOTHER AND DAUGHTER

Guys please do vote and comments, this is the least you can do for me right? 🥲

Sheshnaag and ksheer were sitting , opposite to each other while a golden bowl was placed between them filled with milk and rose petals floating over it.

“Ksheer and anant , you both have to find this ring and the one who wins will dominate other for life time” said mata parinita and drop the ring in bowl.

Ksheer was excited as she eagerly began to find the ring , dropping her hand in bowl while sheshnaag was looking at her in being amused .

“ jyestha, why are you not participating? “ asked Ira while sheshnaag nodded at her , placing his hand in cold milk.

He held ksheer's hand and she looked at him in shock, she looked around as if someone was looking at them or not but fortunately no one noticed. She was trying her best to remove her hand from his grip but her naagraj had something else in his mind.

“ stop all these non sense ksheer, I am waiting for our wedding night in real sense” he said huskily , placing ring in her hand .

Ksheer 's cheeks turned beetroot red and suddenly she heard mansa's voice “ bhabhi, you won” she cheered for her sister in law while Ira hugged  her brother , sad at his defeat.
“ what is happening here?” they heard a loud voice and turned at the direction  of that voice.

There was naagmata kadru, standing with angry eyes and hurtful expressions.

Sheshnaag exhale in frustration and got up from his seat. Kadru approaches them “ what the hell is happening here and who is this girl dressed up as a bride?” she asked looking at her eldest son, she heard gossips in naaglok about her son's wedding and he brought his wife here and her heart got broken hearing it, her eldest son got married  and did not even told her.
“ she is my bride naagmata, her name is naagrani ksheer and ksheer she is naagmata, our biological mother” naagraj introduced them and kadru 's tears were on verge of falling down while ksheer took a sharp intake of breath, she knew mata parinita was not shesh's real mother and his real mother is some sought of evil who is using her children to become powerful , she imagined his mother to be some evil lady with scary looks but she was beautiful.
Her posture was straight showing the royal in her and her face was fair just like her eldest son. Naagraj has inherited much from his mother, ksheer thought.

Kadru 's eyes were hurt and she knew why, because her son did not consider her as his mother.

“ ohhh, so you got married and did not even bother to inform your mother about it?” she asked wiping the tear which fell from her left eye even after controlling them not to.

“ I did not get chance “ he replied shortly and lowered his gaze, unable to see his mother crying. Since childhood he never liked to see  his mother sad or tears in her eyes when during childhood when she used to get sad at that time shesh used to kiss her cheeks, wipe her tears but now situation was different.
“ let's go ksheer” he said after gulping down , the forming  emotions in him. He grabbed khseer's wrist and began moving out of the room only to be stopped by his mother's voice.

“ this time, you can not ran away from me shesh, I am your mother and you can not ignore me everytime, you got married without even informing me but still upon reaching at naaglok you did not consider it important to introduced your wife to me?” she asked making sheshnaag look into her eyes, now she did not bother herself to wipe her flowing tears.

“ who is she, what is her gotra , is she capable enough of becoming the wife of serpent king or not, can she take good care of naaglok or not?, you did not think about anything and married her, also you went to serve Narayan, has your devotion finished towards him now? You wanted to become a celibate then why you broke your oath? “ she asked looking at ksheer with doubtful gaze.

“No, my devotion towards my prabhu has not end and it will never, also ksheer is the mighty milky ocean who emerged out of maa adiparaskhati to give this world a new life, she is sister of lord Vishnu and a goddess in her own, if she is not capable enough to handle naaglok and naagraj then there is none who can do that” he said to his mother, making her doubts clear. He too knew his mother's concerns and how much she did for this kingdom and also he knew about his wife's capability .

The frown over kadru's forehead washed off and she took a breath of relief. She went towards ksheer and cupped her cheeks.

“ you too hate me like your husband ?” and you should , after all how I reacted now to my new and eldest daughter in law, I only deserve hatred , you too think my behavior and reaction was tamsik?” she asked laughing at her fortune while naagraj bite his lower lip to control himself from crying.

“ no mata, you deserve anything but hatred” ksheer said softly for the very first time and kadru looked at her through her wet eyelashes.

“ what did you call me ?” she asked .

“ mata” ksheer said again. Kadru closed her eyes and cried her heart out for the very first time. She longed to hear that one word, she is tired of hearing naagmata.

“ maa, I understand your concern and your care for your children, you do not want their bad, you just want  them to be powerful enough , you too like any normal mother want every success at the feet of your sons, I understand you maa, I don’t hate but infact I do respect you a lot that to make your children powerful you took all blames, all hatred on your self” ksheer said and kadru pulled her close to her heart.

“ I ….do… I do.. want my children to live happy life, without  any hardship … and without bowing at anyone's feet” kadru managed to say.

“I know mata, I know” she wiped her mother's tears.

“ you know maa , I never got to see my own mother, never got to see her love but I thought when I will get married to Naagraj , my mother in law will love me like my own mother” ksheer said and tears made their ways through her eyes too.

“ I will, I will love you and care for you a lot my child” kadru whispered kissing ksheer's forehead.

Ksheer bent down to touch kadru's feet but kadru pulled her again in a motherly hug. “ daughters don’t'bow at feet, they reside in hearts of mothers” kadru said .

‘ come , let your mother show , your new house to you “ kadru said taking ksheer with her from there.

Our naagraj is too now going to resolve his issues with his mother!

Love you all ❤️❤️