Knowing her

oh, finally you came said vishnu coming from palace.

lord, I am ashamed forgive this slave of yours  but I couldn't control myself . It is my duty to protect mother earth said shesh bowing his head still holding baby ksheer in his hands.

It's okay the thing what matters is you came back said vishnu smiling.

give ksheer to me shesh said lakshmi coming towards them.

ksheer! mata I don't have milk said shesh in confusion .

milk! asked lakshmi in confusion.

yes, ksheer is synonym on milk right said shesh vishnu chuckled at this.

lakshmi laughed at this and said I am talking about ksheer mean this baby. baby ksheer was trying to hold shesh 's sharp jaw with her small hands.

oh, this baby's name is khseer said shahnaag and kept repeating her name in his mind.

shesh!!!!! loudly lakshmi called sheshnaag this time.

yes, yes mata stammered shesh.

I called you hundredth of time shesh , give ksheer to me said lashmi .

shesh unwillingly gave ksheer to lakshmi but she started crying again as she missed his touch. she was stretching her arms towards shesh.

seems like she is liking you said vishnu.

shesh took ksheer back, she kept her head on his hard chest and was playing with his thread ( janeu).

but, how this baby came here? asked shesh.

It's a long story let me tell you said vishnu took shesh with him, ksheer was still in shesh's arms.

**********

oh, so that's why it all changed and earth started to regrow said sheshnaag.

yes said vishnu with a soft smile and ,

and asked shesh in confusion.

you will get to know many more purpose of her birth in future said vishnu looking at ksheer.

so, she is your sister oh I mean baby sister said sheshnaag .

yes, baby sister said vishnu  and looked at ksheer, look she slept because of our boring talks said vishnu gesturing at ksheer shesh looked and laughed at her condition.

her one small hand was under shesh's angvastra , other was holding his thread , she was sleeping on his chest  with open mouth  which cause her to drool over his chest.

give her to me I will make her sleep said vishnu stretching his arms. 

but, even in sleep ksheer was holding her naagraj tight not letting him go ever.

It's okay lord I will make her sleep with that shesh rose up from his seat and started walking towards palace.

soon, ksheer open her eyes and hold shesh's jaw with her both hand and made him looked  in to her eyes..

so, you were awake , you little naughty said anant showing fake anger ksheer giggled at his.

every one is scared of my anger and you are making fun of it asked shesh in response ksheer kissed his cheek, shesh froze at his place.

oh, don't think too much anant she is such a small baby shesh scold himself.

hun, I think you liked me don't you with that shesh  tickle her  and she laughed and tried to hold shesh 's index finger , she put his finger in her mouth and was trying to bite but she was toothless.

you don't have tooth  little kitten shesh said and laughed loudly for the first time in his entire life. he took ksheer towards palace.

don't you think swami ksheer is too young for shesh said lakshmi to hari.

lakshmi love can cross everything to be together and their love will also cross every difference between them as once our love won crossing the difference said narayan at the end making his beloved blush.

********************

so, vishnu got a sister said indra  smirking at his minister.

yes devraj, said minister bowing his head.

Interesting! when she will reach the age of marriage , I will marry her and along with vishnu the entire vaikuntha will be in my control  said indra at end giving an evil laugh.