SCHOOLING

(AFTER 5 YEARS)

Now eat this ksheer don't trouble bhabhi maa said lakshmi who was running behind ksheer since a long time.

No, bhabhi maa I don't feel like eating said ksheer.

Ksheer you want to grow fast na so that you can defeat your naagraj in race said lakshmi making her understand.

Yes, I want to said ksheer clapping her hands. Then, eat this said lakshmi.

So, you are again troubling your bhabhi maa said sudarshan who just came from behind.

Look sudarshan how naughty she is becoming day by day said lakshmi.

Then give plate to me I will make my child eat food said Vishnu who just came few minutes ago. Lakshmi forwarded plate to him and he made ksheer eat her food.

Now time has came when you will start you schooling varuni ( other name of ksheer ) said Vishnu.

What study? Asked ksheer with a sad face Vishnu smiled at this. I don't want to said ksheer crossing her arms against her chest.

Oh, so you forever wants to become a small child then I will have to find someone else and make her my friend. Because if you will not study then you will not be Intelligent and I don't want to make fools my friend because I already have one, right sudarshan said sheshnaag with a raised eyebrow.

Umm what no don't make anyone else your friend please naagraj because I will study and become intelligent said ksheer in haste as if some one will snatch her shesh from her making everyone laugh.

Okay okay you will go to devi saraswati's place . she will teach you Vedas, upnishad and granths. And devi parvati will teach you warfare said lakshmi picking small ksheer in her arms.

Okay maa said ksheer kissing devi lakshmi's cheek.

(AFETR TWO MONTHS)

Ksheer you are not listing right? Asked mata sarswati.

Maa, I want to play!  will you play with me? Study is very boring said ksheer with a cute pout.

No, this time only study . yesterday also you did this said mata sarswati strictly ksheer nodded at this. Our ksheer is little afraid of mata sarswati because she is little strict.

Maa I have to go to mata gwori also said ksheer after 2 hours with her best puppy eyes.

Okay, now you are free for today but remember from tomorrow I will start you singing and dancing session said sarswati with a sweet smile.

Thankyou maa, I love you said 5 years old ksheer hugging her. But still, I will take you test tomorrow before that little devil said sarswati making ksheer's smile disappear.

I just remembered that it has been long since I updated it.
So here you go🥰🥰🥰🥰