BUILDING PASSION

Don't you think your lovely Author deserve so much votes, comments and followers for this 🥺

Vaishali ! Ekta ! Ksheer screamed loud asking for her helpers / friends as she was bathing.

Vaishali! Ekta ! Help me to apply ubtan on my body , ksheer again screamed in irritation.

Here sheshnaag was standing out of her chamber, he went in being concerned for her.

Ksheer what? ?

He stopped when he saw ksheer in front of him draped only in Plain white cotton fabric which stuck to her body like a second skin because of being wet and being  little transperant because of water.

Ksheer's wavy dark brown hair were open and spread across her back , covering her nakedness.

Her white cloth ended a little above her knees , displaying her smooth, sexy, lean and Milky legs . " Those little legs"
She was void of any jwellery or makeup, looking raw , the real.

Her moles were very finely visible to him. The one on her shoulder, one on her upper breast and other on her arms and legs.

He inhaled sharply controlling himself . " This Milky beauty would be death of him surly" the dark bathroom was making surrounding more erotic as the sunlight was peeping through a small hole spreading little brightness to his eyes making this little beauty visible to him.

The voice of running water from waterfall could be Heard as ksheer and shesh, both were lost in each other's eye.

Ksheer unwilling broke the eye contact and mutted lowering her gaze " can you please call Vaishali and ekta "

They are out, helping mata Lakshmi . I can help you, what do you want? He replied not leaving her sight .

Umm, I was asking for them to help me applying ubtan , she said in slow voice playing with her fingers.

Ksheer turn her back towards him stretching her arm towards the golden bowl in which ubtan was kept.

There shesh locked the bathroom door so that no one can disturb their personal moments. He took his angvastra and jwellery off his body and approached towards swiming pool like bathing area where ksheer was sitting on stairs trying to apply ubtan.

He sat close to her, inhaling her fragrance. She shivered sensing a manly presence behind her. She looked back and gulped examining his hot body , seeing his this close to her that too half naked. He was sitting just behind her only in his white dhoti and holy jeneu was adoring his extra mascular body.

( Janeu is a sacred thread worn by Aryan man on their upper body)

His shoulder length hair were Messy and little locks were falling on his forehead making him look perfectly edable.

Her breathing increased suddenly and environment seemd too hot to them. Shesh was staring at her without any expression on his face , his intense gaze was twisting her stomach badly.

Shesh forward his hand and set ksheer's hair aside of her shoulder making her back naked to him. Ksheer Shivered more when his rough and cold fingers touched her exposed back.

Ksheer closed her eyes and shesh smirked seeing his effect on her through the reflection on water.

He took cold yellow paste on his callused hands  and put then on her little shoulders . She grabbed the cloth to control herself. He slowly slid his hands on her shoulder panting them in yellow. She was feeling dizzy and hence placed her head on his chest closing her eyes. Shesh drew her more close to him, not even letting air pass between them.