ADORABLE NAAGRAJ

Do votes for hot royal romance between naagraj and his naagrani 😏, make author happy and author will make you happy 😩

Ksheer's eyes widened when she heard the name. " Your naagraj"! " Really?" , "Will naagraj become my bodyguard?", " Will he live with me 24×7?", Wow! " She tried to suppress her  happiness in front of her brother .

Oh naagraj! I thought someone else but it's okay, your every word is order to me Bhaiya , ksheer said making a sad face.

Is it so ? Do you want someone else as your bodyguard ? It's okay! I will appoint Sudarshan as your..

NO ! The words of lord Vishnu were cut down by ksheer's loud voice. Everyone looked at her with shock while Narayana tired to hide his mischievous smile.

No I mean, I mean it's okay, I will manage also it you appoint darshan as my bodyguard then I will have to protect him from enemies because he is of no use ! Ksheer said laughing at end in nervousness while sudarshan looked at her with narrow eyes turning his face away from her indicating that he is angry from her now.

What ? They  all heard a deep voice and turned back to see the source of that voice.

What ? I would be bodyguard? Prabhu! I am your bodyguard, your servant and I would remain one throughout my life. I will never serve anyone else specially not to mannerless kids , shesh said spatting venom completely ignoring ksheer. While ksheer looked at him with hurtful expressions.

Shesh, vimala is a small kid . She has to learn the proper use of her powers  and no one in this world can teach her the use of powers better then you because being so much powerful you very well know when to keep your powers in control and when to initiate them said Narayana making sheshnaag understand .

Prabhu, if it is your order then I will do this at any cost , he said joining his hands infront of Trilokpati and simultaneously glaring ksheer from the corner of his eyes, Ksheer gulped down in fear.

**********

Isn't it what you wanted? Are you happy now? Ksheer heard a loud roar of the person who was burning in his anger right now. Looking like a fire who is all ready to cover her with it's flame.

Naagraj, I ...

Shut up! Ksheer was cut down by an angry shesh.

I told you before that I don't have anything for you in my heart but still you asked prabhu to make me your bodyguard. Don't you have self-respect? He asked grabbing ksheer close to him with her arm . She was struggling hard to stand still in front of him as his tall height was towering her. She was looking at his chest which got exposed from his angvastra as he moved his hand to grab her. She gulped down looking at his tonned sexy chest.

" Look at my eyes when I am speaking!" Shesh said holding her chin up to make her look upward at him as ksheer was not even reaching till his shoulders and that was it , she couldn't tolerate anymore , she looked straight in his eyes.

Yes I did this then what? You are servant to my brother , aren't you ? Then you should obey him and to me too because I am also your master from now, she said arching her body back seductively, encircling her arms around his kneck . Shesh gulped seeing this Avtaar of little ksheer for the very first time.

But do you know what? She continued in her sweet low voice, " you can also be my master if you want, you know what I mean! Don't you? " She whispered drewing herself close to him and winking at him at last raising his heartbeats.

Ksheer ! He whispered closing his eyes with the effect he was having because of her meanwhile ksheer smiled at her victory.

Naagraj! She whispered coming close to his ear, seductively.

" Aapko hume dekh kar kuch kuch hota hai ? , aapko hume sparsh karne ka ji nahi karta? , Humare sameep ane ka , hume alingan karne ka , hume apni balshaali bhujao main bandhne ka ji nahi karta ?" Ksheer whispered this time tracing her finger from his forehead to  his jawline.

Shesh grabbed her waist like a lion attacking on his prey, closing his eyes, It was hard for him to keep control now " karta hai , bhout karta hai, bhout Adhik! " He whispered inhaling her fragrance.

Dekha , hume kahan tha na aap bhi prem karte hai humse bas suvikar nahi karte par koi baat nahi , hum hai na uske liye hum aapki hridaye ki baat aapke adhro par layenge ! Ksheer exclaimed drewing herself out from his hold.

Shit ! He whispered cursing himself for loosing his control.

" Arey ! Itne main Rota hai kya , age age dekh hota hai kya ! " Ksheer went from there with widest smile possible playing on her lips.

" This little creature" he whispered looking at her fading figure.

******

Narayan - Narayan, pranaam Devraj , said Devrishi Narad joining  his hand infront of Indradev.

Pranaam Narad Rishi , said Devraj trying hard to keep hold on his madira glass.

Tell me how to impress vishnu , I want that ksheer at any cost said indra with evil smile playing on his lips .

But, Indradev devi ksheer is determined to marry your step brother, naagraj Anant said Devrishi carrying mischievous glint in his eyes.

That disgusting unholy snake would marry a divine and purest ksheer, what a joke! Vishnu is not that stupid to marry her sister off to a servant of his. That anant is slave , just a slave and I am the king , king of swarg and soon to be the Trilokpati like vishnu that anant is even abandoned by his mother and brothers and I want ksheer, she would be mine by hook or crook, Indra smiled shipping his madira.