FIRST MEET

Sheshnaag looked at his surrounding ,fire has been extinguished , mother earth was green like before or can say more then before. water bodies were flowing with joy as if they were welcoming someone . nature became bewitching from scary as if they were celebrating some thing , their was sudden peace in Anant's heart also but reason was unknown to him.

let's go back to home thought sheshnaag .

It was 50, 000 years ago when shesh first came to earth after meditating for lord vishnu for yugs along with his brother garud, vashuki went to shiv . he came as a servant to vaikunth but naranyan never treated him like a slave. once his family was on earth where he had to face so evil and conspiracy but now his family is in vaikuntha where his prabhu and mata lakshmi lives.

jyeshta shesh heard a voice and turned only to see his brother garud .

jyestha thank god after so many years you are back , I missed you said garud.

garud who can overcame my fire, my anger asked shesh.

jyeshta only prabhu can answer you these questions just go to him and ask from him suggested garud.

ohhh sheshnaag ji you came , they both heard a naughty voice and it took no second to get shesh whose voice it is.

yes sudarshan , I came said naagraj turning to sudarshan. ( our shatru came)

I can see it said sudarshan.

oh really , now just tell me where is lord okay said shesh rudley.

ohhh ya ya go , go to lord's palace go , lord is waiting for you only said sudarshan .

sheshnaag ignored him and made his ways towards palace. garud and sudarshan looked at each other with knowing smile.

**************************************

As shesh entered he heard a cry, cry of a baby,

baby, what is a baby doing here thought shesh.

as he moved further he saw a gold swing with a very beautiful and glowing baby inside it.

he stared at baby with unknown emotion, baby's voice was melody to his ears  but what he was not liking was  cry of baby. he searched for anyone around but no one was there so he lift baby in his strong arms with full care not to hurt her. baby stop crying as came contact to his touch and now was looking at him with her large eyes without blinking , here shesh 's condition was also same he also could not move his eyes away from baby.

Finally they met , yyyaaaa

chotu sa update sorry for this, I will try to give big update to you guys from next time.