THE KISS

They both were lost in each other . Shesh noticed how this little girl to whom he once used to lift in his arms and roam around whole vaikunth ,turn dangerously beautiful . the seductive maiden  she is, right now under him.

He looked at her eyes which were Deep like Ocean Then at her little nose which she scrunches  when  she teases Sudarshan. his eyes land on her pink and pouty lips and the mole she has beneath her lower lip, only he knows how much he want to suck those lips so much. this little mouth of hers ,he want to make her scream his name so that everyone hears whom does she belong to.   unable to control himself he lowered his lip and touch her mole with his lips due to which ksheer Shivered  .he then lowered his eyes and looked at her bossom which was showing a  little cleavage . he noticed she has mole on her upper breast due to which his pupils expand.

KSheer who was under him was noticing the way he was looking at her as if he will eat her raw , she still has blush on her cheeks and her skin was still wet because of kiss. She then felt something  on her lower abdomen  , something was poking her and she noticed how shesh has closed his eyes as if he was controlling something and it was taking his whole will power. The thing was becoming  hard as rock by the passing time. She understood what was happening and blushed in embarrassment.

Ummm, let , let.. me..... Let me go said ksheer in shivering voice.
But shesh ' eyes were closed  and now that hard thing was rubbing her lower abdomen . She widen her eyes because Sudarshan was also present there , and here shesh was not listing to her.

Let,me go she again whispered but he didn't open his eyes. Then ksheer bite on his neck and shesh opened his eyes with a jerk , ksheer got scared by looking at his eyes which were showing so much desire and passion as if anytime he can loose control.

Let,me go naagraj , please said ksheer avoiding his gaze.
Shesh nodded his head and got up from her , he turned other side to hide his erection. KSheer got up did her dress correct and ran from there.

Shesh was hell embarrassed from himself . he looked here and there to find no one was watching them but he was wrong when he thought no one watched them,  he saw Sudarshan standing at corner with the teasing smile . shesh  glared at him and went from there to this room for taking a very cold shower.

*********
KSheer was lying down on her swing with her hair open, spread on swing. her dupatta was lying on ground. she closed her eyes and this is hundredth time when shesh's face and that moment came in front of her eyes which resulted her blushed cheeks again.

She got up from her previous position and placed her hand  where he kissed her and smiled while closing her eyes. She then again lie down on swing and wrote naagraj with her fingers giggled like a Love sicken puppy.

KSheer has feelings for her naagraj.
Do you think shesh will accept her?