NAAGLAKSHMI

( ॐ भगवते वासुदेवाय नमः) let's start this new update of 2024 with the holy name of Narayan ❤️

Okay , welcome back guys! , I know I disappeared for whole month but I was actually busy in exam , even Today is my exam too and please wish me luck🥺, although so here is new update of rain and fire book , I will try to write more lengthy from next time  but thankyou so much for showing your support to me ❤️❤️

And and and!!!!

A very happy new year guys , may this year bring new opportunities to all of you, may this year heal your all wounds and help you to achieve everything in your life, may lord Vishnu bless all of you ❤️

Ksheer stepped down of the chariot and looked at the majestic entrance gates of naaglok.

It was beautiful yet horifying, horrifyingly beautiful.

Two big snakes were engraved on its huge door and two door keepers were standing with javelin in their hands.

Their lower abdomen was of serpent but upper body was of human.

This scared ksheer and she grabbed sheshnaag ' s bicep in fear seeing them.

Are you scared of snakes? asked sheshnaag drewing her close to him and she nodded absentmindly, he chuckled, "well you are married to the snake king itself " he said teasing her.

"I am snake Queen then", she said and a small smirk appeared on his face.

" Sure" he finished .

"This is naglok ,ksheer" he said looking at the entrance of his land, going back in his memories.

"My home! I was born here, I played and studied here , I abandoned his place and I became the king of same place .
It might be scary for some , we might be scary for some but this place belongs to me and I belong to this place. This is my home ksheer " he finished , his eyes got moistened a little.

"our home ,Naagraj" she said turning his face towards her by holding his chin, his lips widen in smile .

"Ofcourse sweetheart, let's go" he said.

" Pranam Naagraj" both gate keepers said in union seeing their king and bow down at his feet .

"pranam shak, pranam samvat ' meet her , she is your Queen! " he said introducing them to ksheer .

While ksheer was busy in looking at her husband.

" wow Naagraj , you are married now! finally we would have our mother"

" Pranam nagrani "shak and samvat said in union again and bowed down at her feet .

"Pranam' she grated them by joining her hands. she was feeding so overwhelmed by the respect these two were showing towards her .

sheshnag went in his Kingdom along with his queen.

" you remember the names of your gatekeepers too?" she asked.

" yes ! they are my family" he replied back .

" and , their consider you their father" she said looking at her husband with proud .

"and, you mother !" he said making her blush on their way towards the palace.

They met many serpents on their way towards the palace , sheshnag introduce ksheer to everyone.

" Nagraj, I am feeling nervous " she whispered softly .

" wow, it's miracle" he said being savage. she rolled her eyes at him .

" I am serious about that, how will I face your family? I mean,what if your family will not like me what if your people will not accept me and your mother?" she muttered.

" They will like you, trust me" he said putting pressure on their interwined hands.

They both entered in palace and directly went to royal court sheshnag along with his queen.

Soldier announced his arrival" naaglok ke adhipati, sarpon mein sarvshreshth , brahmrishi Kashyap aur nag Mata kadru ke Pratham Putra, hamare Nagraj shesh nag lok ke Raj Darbar mein Pravesh kar chuke hain".

( The owner of naaglok , supreme in snakes and first born of sage Kashyap and his wife snake mother kadru, serpent king shesh has arrived in royal court)

Ksheer felt shivered with that intense voice of announcer. soon everyone started coming towards naglok being confused at this sudden arrival of their king and manual shock looking at a girl along with him.

soon his family to came there.

"Anant ! you did not tell us about your arrival , is everything alright?" asked Parineeta equally getting confused looking at the girl with her son.

Shesh forwarded his hand in front of ksheer, she placed her small palm on his large ones , grabbing her hand tight in his hold making everyone shock .

he made his steps towards his singhasan along with ksheer. he stopped and turned towards his subject.

" Humare yahan achanak aane ka udeshy ek mehatvapurn ghoshna karna hai , hum jante Hain aap humse dukhi honge ki yah sab Yun hua parantu humare samksha Anya koi marg nahi tha , humne kal , arthat Devshyani ekadashi ke Asad maha ke Shukla paksh ke din Shri Hari Narayan ki kanishth bahan se Vivah Kiya hai . Devi ksheer humari ardhangini hai tatha is naglok ki ekmatra nagrani. humain prasannta hogi yadi aap log bhi  inhen itne hi khule man se swikare " he finished looking at ksheer.

( The reason behind my sudden arrival is my wedding which I did with the younger sister of lord Narayan yesterday, ksheer is my better half and I would feel happy if you all to accept her with open arms)

Nagraj !!!

Nagraj ,you got us our mother !

she is the queen!

she is our mother!

she is our nagrani !

The voices surrounded the environment and  nagas started dancing in happiness as there King brought their Queen to them .

Shesh smiled ,  Parineeta and his siblings came forward .

" Jyeshtha, you did not even call us in your wedding" Ira cried .

" I am sorry baby "he said encircling her in his arms.

"  welcome to the family  bhabhi" Vasuki said bowing at her feet.

"we thought our shesh will never get married but you made this impossible thing possible " Parineeta said , ksheer bowed down to touch her feet but Parineeta pulled her close to her heart.

" you are our Queen and  queens don't bow down !"she said .

Kalia, takshak and all came one by one and pay their respect to the new member of their family .

Mansa and Ira hugged  her.  she  felt overwhelmed by this warm welcome by this new family of hers.

"Jyeshtha , don't you think bhabhi shri is quite young for you?"  takshak remarked  with a teasing smirk.

" you wanted to say that I am  an old man?" shesh said by glaring at his brother .

Takshak shook his  head "what...... the hell .....    No....." he muttered in nervousness as he don't want to get beaten by his brother in front of his sister in law.

"okay , now let's do some post marriage rituals"  Mansa said  coming between couple and held their hands.

Love you all
Keep showing your support ❤️