Newly Wed

~Vivian
"You know most couples go to Mexico or Paris for their honeymoon." I say as Bucky and I walk to a stark plane fully done up in our mission suits.

"Most couples aren't over a century old." He says.

"True and I know we agreed we'd both like some ass kicking action for our honey moon but! Does that mean we can't have Sam take pictures from above?"

Bucky gives me a look. You know the look.

"No I'm serious you know! Something to put on the walls in our room in the avengers building or, or something to show the grandkids."

"Oh yeah! Hopefully you can see a guys tooth being punched out as well!"

"Hell yeah!"

"No! Vivian you need to be focused not worried about if Sams going to get your good side."

"You have no faith in my abilities do you?" I say being purposefully bitchy.

"I have faith but it's because I know you won't do anything stupid. Like take pictures of us fighting." He says as we walk up the steps to the plane.

I laugh and nod stopping on the stairs so he walks ahead.

"Hey Jarvis." I whisper hoping the mini Jarvis in my ear caught it.

"Yes, Mrs.Barnes" he reply's.

"Jarvis what did we talk about"

"Ugh...yes Vi..."

"You know for a remake of the real one Tony nailed it. Anyway, tell Sam not to fly above, he needs to stay hidden and far away"

"Vivian! Come on!" Bucky yells.

"Hold on! I dropped my sunglasses!" I yell back.

"Yes, ma'a...Vivian..."

"Thank you!" I say fast before running into the jet sitting next to Bucky.

"You aren't slick" Bucky says.

"What was that? I can't hear you over the jet starting up..." i say walking away.

I open up a sliding door to the kitche- "AHHH"

I scream because Happy's behind the door.

"Nice to see you too" he says.

"Hi happy" i say catching my breath.

"Champagne?" He asks holding up a glass.

"No thanks. If i can't get tipsy off it I'd rather drink something that tastes better." I say getting into the mini fridge. Most of it being booze because of Tony.

I see a couple cokes and grab one.

"What's our mission. Tony didn't tell me much." I say opening my drink and taking a sip.

"Ah. Come on." Happy says waving me over.

We walk over to where buckys sitting.

"This is the mission folder. Two high class robbers, both were military until they got screwed over by the government. They had some pretty high clearance but were dishonorably discharged. They started stealing from jewelry stores, moved up to banks, then the most prestigious art museums" he says.

"So taking back what they lost?" I say.

"And more. They're stealing dangerous tech and medicine now. No one's been able to stop them but we think they're stealing for certain buyers. Working their way up to the highest paying gigs."

"Where are we headed?" Bucky says.

"We think they're in Italy. There's a friend of Tony's there. She reached out, she's created something that could change the world. No one knew about it but 2 days ago she got a threat. Your mission is to take them down and keep the medicine from getting into their sticky hands. You need to make sure she gets to the safe house in Kansas safely." Happy says.