OUT !

Jasmine : " sister everyone deserves to study but if instead of being friend they bully you they should be punished but require a student to leave is inaccuracy . You request the girls to not to utter anything and we did ... we bear it with full patience . But at last the decision was only taken by Mr. Aggarwal ... it's absolutely wrong. He care about his time , respect etc . But what about us ... am just telling every problem solution isn't TC . Thank you for listening my words "

She stood and asked for permission for exit with a smile as she moved she had an eye contact with Reyansh . She bite her lower lip in nervous , the stare reyansh sending her was like " What the Hell " . She broke the eye contact and moved forward when reyansh utter in a clam tone ...

Jasmine Ahuja . Daughter of Sheila Nilesh Das Ahuja and late father Mr . Nilesh Ahuja who is son of Raj Ahuja and Leela Shah Raj Ahuja

Right ? Should I continue ? ...

Jasmine staring at him with tomato eyes 👀 she was like what's happening how does he knows the names when she never utter ...

Arjun - nothing to be suprised , he collected all information and that's the power we carry or could say more than whatsoever ...

Maria - o hello power of  0 % talent . You just have been spoiled with your father money.

Sonakshi - no Maria he isn't nor others here we all are self made especially they have built their own empire 

Maria - Fine . Let's believe your words but their behavior ? What about that ? Listen I never allow those people to utter words who always show off their money .

Rohan -Earn money rather than vocalizing first.  Until then, snitch your mouth .

Maria - if you show respect then welcome because I will respect you back and about earning money , my earning is none of your business

Rohan - than our behavior is none of your business

Maria - no Mr . You are the disgusting guy I have ever met

Rohan - Thank you miss snake .

Maria - what what ... did you utter snake . You just called me snake . How dare you head of dustbins

Rohan - dustbin 🤨

Maria - yeah , it's been only one day and it's the second day of our university and we already having problems

Priya - chill out  , chill out , no worries Maria . They're not that bad . Let's go ahead .

Jasmine - Maria first apologize

Maria - huh 🤨

Jasmine - yes because your behavior wasn't even expectable  . You start the conversation so accept the fault

Maria - 🙄

Jasmine - RIA ...

Maria - am not

And was going exiting the room by benting bye when the door flew opened and smacked her forehead harshly . She suddenly flip out . Jasmine and sonakshi hold her .

Suadamini enter furiously and stormed towards rupali and shouted

" how could you do something like this , aren't am nothing to you ? "

Jasmine ignore the circumstance  and turned suadamini towards her

Jasmine told in a clam tone which holds a danger .

She said : your education is seen in your behavior which you are losing. How could you entered without any sense that someone might behind it . Don't let your behavior collapse your entire life . Behave yourself  !