I didn't mean that mom !

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The whole house was floating in the fragrance of the cooked dish . Jasmine who was busy in studies couldn't help but rush to kitchen .

She saw sheila boiling milk . And few dishes was keeping on kitchen slab . She was busy in checking every dish and the excitement was increasing more ...

She looked at sheila and asked " Is today any special occasion ? " sheila stare at her and told in casual tone " no ! why ? " jasmine pointed at the dish and asked " then why did you cooked such dishes ? " sheila narrowed her eyes and told " don't I feed you Better food ? " jasmine gulped down and told " I didn't mean that mom . " and taking backward step as she can still feel sheila sharp glare .

Sheila told her in a stern tone " go and wear better outfit " and get busy in cooking . Jasmine nodded and went to balcony while jumping . But the scene was caught by sheila who was staring at her awkwardly . 😑

As Jasmine Entered the balcony the fresh air hit her face . She giggles and stand holding the railing . She was observing the sky and the road . The passing by people . The car .

She was enjoying the moment with whole heart . Today somewhere she was in seventh sky but the reason is unknown to her . She was humming song and was lost in her world.

Sheila sense that her daughter wasn't in real world . She shake her head and thought 💭 " such a silly daughter of mine . Somewhere I feels that reyansh is someone whom I can believe blindly " .

Sheila take her strides to jasmine as she saw the clock . She tap her shoulder who bring back in world . Jasmine stare at her with lovely smile . Sheila gave her best smile and told " precious suddenly so happy " She shrugged her shoulder and told " even I am confuse ! " Sheila ruffle her hair and told " go and get ready then come for food "

.
.
.
.

Reyansh was busy in driving the car while being in a call

Reyansh was busy in driving the car while being in a call .

" tell the manager to bring those paper "

Kunal uttered respectly " Okay sir and about the new project with mr XX "

Reyansh turn the car and told " I will manage that and mainly don't disturb me until I allow you "

Kunal told respectly " as you say sir "

Reyansh cut the call and stop his car in-front of a sweet shop .

.
.
[ time passed ]
.
.

Reyansh park the car in parking area . He comes out of the car . He locked his car and take his strides to jasmine house . The passing by people were gawking at him . But Mr arrogant were walking like he own the road .

On the other side ...

Jasmine was lost in her world .

Who is aware what is coming up for her

Who is aware what is coming up for her ....

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

To be continued ....