Basundi !

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ding Dong !

Hearing the sound of door sheila kept the dish at side and rush to open the door excitedly . Taking a breathe she unlock the door . And opens it ....

Opening the door it reveals a boy who was perfectly dressed with dark pant and light color shirt . Who's hair was perfectly set . From top
To bottom richness were screaming .

As the door opens Reyansh take a deep breath and saw sheila

As the door opens Reyansh take a deep breath and saw sheila . He greets her as soon as the door opens .

with a bright smile sheila opens the door for him . Entering inside he touch her feet for blessings and no doubt sheila gave him blessings which has no limit .

Sheila patted his arm and told to take sit .He Sit on couch while his eyes were roaming around .

Sheila caught him and smiled secretly . Taking her sit opposite him she pushed the glass of juice infront of him .

Reyansh was quite nervous and feeling restless thinking about different questions . Sheila notice him feeling somewhat nervous .
She thought to start the conversation as he keep the glass on table .

Sheila " first I will ask you to feel comfortable " . Hearing her reyansh stare at her . Seeing him staring Sheila smiled and told " so how are you son ? " the word son gave him a motherly vibe . He gave a smile and told " fine ... " but stop after telling fine as couldn't find what to say . Sheila told " call me anything you love to " . Reyansh " then you say what should I call you " . Sheila smirked and told " then call me ma " . The word ma which he is a weakness to him . A emotion which he lost ages ago .

Seeing him lost sheila cough and told " reyansh tell about yourself " . He nodded and told " start of interview " . Sheila laughed and told " at last it's about my love . Only for her I am still alive . " smiled sadly . Reyansh told " ummm ! Myself reyansh aggarwal  . " hearing his name sheila eyes get widened .

But reyansh keeps on telling " I am a business man plus a student of last year . "

Sheila repeated " you are brother of rupali Aggarwal ? " reyansh raised an eyebrow and asked " how do you know my sister ? " she smiled and told " who doesn't ? " . He nodded and told " by the way ! What should I call you ? " . Sheila giggles and told " how can I say ? " . Reyansh smiled and asked " what will you call me ? " sheila act like to think and told " ladoo " . Reyansh laughed and asked " ladoo " .

She nodded and told " best name for you ! " reyansh think and told " then I will call you basundi " hearing her name sheila and reyansh both blast into laughter .