Won't Last Long !

.
.
.
.
.
.

Vihan enter the house while calling sonakshi number .

The whole house was pin drop silent . Vihan went to her room with long strides . His was feeling enraged.

Without wasting time he opens the door with a force . He rubbed his forehead in frustration . With a deep sigh he stands in-front of sonakshi with cross arm .

Where sonakshi was at deep slumber . The door sudden bang also wasn't able to harm her nap . Vihan was staring at her with intense eyes while dialing her number .

He was looking at sonakshi who was threw the phone in sleep and turns to another side . Vihan shook his head helplessly seeing his lover in this state .

" how can someone sleep like ages ? " the question runs into his mind . He climbs on bed and patted her head " sona , wake up , darling " honey tone .

But there was just a slight movement response from her . Vihan shook his head with a smile and keeps on calling her with honey tone .

At last sonakshi turns and hugged him tightly while placing her leg on him . She hide her face on his neck .

Vihan ruffle her hair and uttered her name in smooth tone " sona , we have to go to Aggarwal Mansion . You need to get ready . Wake up , otherwise we will get late " .

Sonakshi stretch her arm while yawning . She stares at vihan with tiny eyes " power nap is needed " and again close her eyes .

Vihan saw the time there is still time left for arriving of Mehta Family . But sonakshi takes ages for getting ready .

And here her way of cuddling with him was making him heated . He takes deep breath and spank her butt roughly . Making her whined in pain .

Sonakshi wakes up and sit on bed slapping his chest " that was harsh " scrunch her nose . Vihan lip corner lift up " that's how you like " sliding his hand inside her tops .

Sonakshi stared at him while he was  drawing circle on her back . Sonakshi lean close to him " I am feeling needy " . Vihan gives a lopsided grin " no " .

Sonakshi poured hearing his direct "no" . He peck her pout and went towards her cupboard and started to select outfit for her .

Where sonakshi called her mother where she was badly scolded .

.
.
.
.

********************************************
At Mehta Family
********************************************

Niya Mehta , mother of Nayan . Who was busy at checking is everything okay . Where Neil Mehta , father of nakul was calmly reading newspaper .

There were some relatives at them who will join them for seeing rupali . Niya wanted to take countable family members . But here few did arrive without invitation . Where 6/7 people was going . Now where 14/15 people will be going .

This situation was unknown by Nayan . Being a doctor , more than half of a day he was busy with patient . And after arriving he was at his room whole time .

Niya went to Neil and stand in-front of him with a frown " Neil , don't you have responsibility ? " . Neil turn the paper and uttered without even glancing at her " what responsibility ? " .